Author Topic: Astros stealing signs - But Dusty to the Rescue  (Read 27323 times)

Offline djbaseball13

Re: Astros stealing signs
« Reply #125: November 19, 2019, 09:30:39 PM »
I'm shocked that a writer-turned-exec and a bunch of Wall St./Consultant bros not only cheated, but acted so damn arrogant the entire time that everyone wants to see them go down. Just a complete turd organization and it starts with ownership. So glad we whooped their asses. It's too bad Astros fans are in total denial about all of this.

The assistant GM who gloated about getting Osuna was just the tip of the iceberg. crap, this is the same team that acted racist against Yu Darvish and it was totally OK. Clean house. Hinch should be gone for at least a year (Sean Payton style), because he's obviously in on this and if he was one of the ring leaders, then just tell him to pound sand. Luhlow should be gone, and good riddance.

Not all Astros fans are in denial. I live here in TX, and one Astros fan that I know is DONE with the team. He says he is throwing away all his Astros T-shirts, and memorabilia. And, I noticed that he was wearing a non-baseball hat instead of his usual Astros hat last week when I saw him. I'm sure he would proudly wear an AL championship hat under normal circumstances.