Author Topic: Where to buy authentic stitched world series jersey?  (Read 3211 times)

Offline hohoho

I'm generally against jerseys, will make exception here.
Agree. Do not understand why an adult would wear a jersey with the name of someone half his age on it. Kids, OK.
Different strokes...

Online Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2022
Agree. Do not understand why an adult would wear a jersey with the name of someone half his age on it. Kids, OK.
Different strokes...
Only players older than me.

My Sean Taylor Redskins jersey will never be retired.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
If you want truly authentic, you can bid on worn Jerseys in NATS Auctions!  Cheapest was 255 for Dozier

Offline awbb

If you want truly authentic, you can bid on worn Jerseys in NATS Auctions!  Cheapest was 255 for Dozier

Immaculate condition. Taken off before it was put on.

Offline aBaltoNat

Yessssss. 3am browsing netted me a blue script Nationals Turner Jersey for $90.

Offline aBaltoNat

Now that I've purchased a used game ball from the May 24th game at 3am...I'm now realizing I've probably purchased nearly $1000 in gear and memorabilia since the night we won.

Oh well...when I show my son that game used ball from May 24th and explain what 19-31 meant and that this ball was there...it'll be worth it.

Offline dracnal

Now that I've purchased a used game ball from the May 24th game at 3am...I'm now realizing I've probably purchased nearly $1000 in gear and memorabilia since the night we won.

Oh well...when I show my son that game used ball from May 24th and explain what 19-31 meant and that this ball was there...it'll be worth it.

If you can spare the cash without feeling too big a pinch, that's really, really awesome.

Offline aBaltoNat

If you can spare the cash without feeling too big a pinch, that's really, really awesome.

Only about the cost equal of two games attended with a family of four.  :hysterical:

Offline dracnal

Only about the cost equal of two games attended with a family of four.  :hysterical:

Yeah.... had to quit taking the whole family a few years ago. One member at a time with me. Just too brutal on the wallet.

Offline aBaltoNat

Yeah.... had to quit taking the whole family a few years ago. One member at a time with me. Just too brutal on the wallet.

Especially if I want to park across the street from the stadium and drink 10 beers.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Especially if I want to park across the street from the stadium and drink 10 beers.
yes, why limit yourself

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
We noticed that we got more out of going to the ballgame by only buying water or soda at Nats Park, then enjoying food & booze outside of Nats Park - either before or after the game.

Offline aBaltoNat

yes, why limit yourself

10 instead of 12, of course

Offline dracnal

We noticed that we got more out of going to the ballgame by only buying water or soda at Nats Park, then enjoying food & booze outside of Nats Park - either before or after the game.

Definitely a good approach. My wife, however, feels that eating ballpark food inside the ballpark is part of the mandatory baseball/ballpark experience. I'm thinking the next game I'll take the four folks here (oldest kid is in Texas, so four, not five) will be at the Frederick Keys when they play the P-Nats. I think that will probably be a MUCH better value.

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
Definitely a good approach. My wife, however, feels that eating ballpark food inside the ballpark is part of the mandatory baseball/ballpark experience. I'm thinking the next game I'll take the four folks here (oldest kid is in Texas, so four, not five) will be at the Frederick Keys when they play the P-Nats. I think that will probably be a MUCH better value.

Since the Nats let you bring in your own food we take advantage of that. We'll stop at Subway or Popeyes and pack it in a soft sided cooler along with some chips, peanuts and bottle of water each. Screw the lines and the over-priced food at the park.

Offline dracnal

Since the Nats let you bring in your own food we take advantage of that. We'll stop at Subway or Popeyes and pack it in a soft sided cooler along with some chips, peanuts and bottle of water each. Screw the lines and the over-priced food at the park.

Yeah, I think buying the food in Leesburg and taking it on the  Metro with us to the ballpark is probably a good way to go. Skip the lines at the pre-game restaurants near the park, skip the overpriced food and lines inside the park... That's a good call.

Offline aBaltoNat

NANF

All of you. Spend your money at the park. That's the only way the Lerner's can afford big name free agents.

Offline dracnal

To be fair, it's been so long since anything with Burgundy on it had a cause to celebrate in this town...

Offline LightningMcQueen

I was at a game in June, and bought a Scherzer Navy script jersey Majestic Cool Base (Roughly $140 I want to say), but it didn't have the front number or the sleeve patches. $40 later, I purchased the Nationals logo on the shoulder, the front number, and just purchased the WS sleeve logo through various vendors on eBay. When finished, I'll bump this thread and attach a picture of it.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator

Offline LightningMcQueen

eBay, and I did it myself.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.

Offline HattoriHanzo

• expos/Nats fan since 1980
They auctioned off several game worns on the mlb auction site. Some were in the hundreds and many more were in the thousands. I'm having EPS strip Voth's name and numbers then have them add the sleeve patch and new name and number of a player to be decided hopefully soon. Rendon if he stays, Turner or Soto if Rendon leaves.

It's possible that the nike swoosh can be stripped with a seam ripper and the navy color also helps with concealing jersey mods. But I'll need to see the material that nike uses. EPS is well known in the jersey community. They can do almost any sport and almost any color and font.