Author Topic: Where to buy authentic stitched world series jersey?  (Read 1535 times)

Offline GNatsNoMore

Post article today stated that Nationals blue alternate jerseys will be available at the team store at Nationals Park, and they should also be available online on through Fanatics before Opening Day.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/02/11/nats-are-bringing-back-their-navy-blue-alternates-yes-theyll-eventually-be-sale/

Offline MtPleasantNatsFan

Agree. Do not understand why an adult would wear a jersey with the name of someone half his age on it. Kids, OK.
Different strokes...

I was a little league coach for a decade- all the players were much younger than me.  If anything, the weirdest was when I was 23 and an Oriole player was like a week older than me.   I don’t follow what age would have to do with it.   

Secondly , jerseys are very comfortable in the summer, yet more formal than wearing a t-shirt.  They are also good conversation starters.

Offline Natsinpwc

I was a little league coach for a decade- all the players were much younger than me.  If anything, the weirdest was when I was 23 and an Oriole player was like a week older than me.   I don’t follow what age would have to do with it.   

Secondly , jerseys are very comfortable in the summer, yet more formal than wearing a t-shirt.  They are also good conversation starters.
More formal? Black tie and jersey? I find them uncomfortable. And hot since you need to wear something underneath. Will stick with T-shirts’. You can rep your favorite player in those too.

Offline HalfSmokes

If you care little enough, a nice t-shirt can almost be business casual- a jersey outside of a game just makes you look like a tool

Offline bluestreak

People should wear what they like.

Offline machpost

Post article today stated that Nationals blue alternate jerseys will be available at the team store at Nationals Park, and they should also be available online on through Fanatics before Opening Day.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/02/11/nats-are-bringing-back-their-navy-blue-alternates-yes-theyll-eventually-be-sale/
It's interesting that Nike is putting their swoosh on them, yet Majestic is still manufacturing and distributing them. I wonder if Nike will produce their own uniform designs next season.

Offline HalfSmokes

Will majestic even be around if Nike makes the jerseys in house?

Offline MtPleasantNatsFan

Will majestic even be around if Nike makes the jerseys in house?

How could they be, right?  They could only exist as a shell of their former self

Offline Copecwby20

I pay for the on field authentic jerseys and silently judge anyone who has the gall to show up in a replica jersey. freaking peasants.

Just kidding, I buy what I want to wear and encourage everyone to wear what they want as long as it has a Curly W on it.