Author Topic: Where to buy authentic stitched world series jersey?  (Read 3238 times)

Offline LightningMcQueen

Not sure, but I'd imagine the Nats will use that jersey next year and that Nike will make and sell their version.  However, I seem to recall reading that the "swoosh" logo will be featured on the front of MLB jerseys next year.  That's a bummer.

That is correct. The Reds recently released their red alternate jersey, and there it is, on the top right of the shoulder...

I was at a game in June, and bought a Scherzer Navy script jersey Majestic Cool Base (Roughly $140 I want to say), but it didn't have the front number or the sleeve patches. $40 later, I purchased the Nationals logo on the shoulder, the front number, and just purchased the WS sleeve logo through various vendors on eBay. When finished, I'll bump this thread and attach a picture of it.

Also, slightly off topic, but I do wonder if we are going to get a new uniform set for the Nationals next year with the switch from Majestic to Nike. I expect their road grey version to stay the same, as well as the Navy script during the postseason run as an alternate, but I wonder if the white uniforms they wore in spring training this past season was a trial run to see how they look, and will be the new home uniform going forward.  I think keeping the red jersey with the Curly W is a nice alternate, but the script across is far better looking to me.

We'll see!