Author Topic: Counterfeit Nats world series champs t-shirts for sale downtown this morning  (Read 4316 times)

Offline Count Walewski

Well don't just talk about it vaguely, link to the stuff you're buying.

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
Just ordered a shirt.

Offline Count Walewski

The counterfeit shirts at Farragut West are $20 this morning, up from $5 a week ago. At that price I might as well buy officially licensed stuff.

Online HalfSmokes

Officially licensed is shipping free from dicks and mlb.com today

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
Rode over to Dick's at the E. Loudoun Mall.     Most of the stuff was picked over.    I'll probably order a special item online but I did get a hoodie and a tee at the mall.

Online Natsinpwc

Rode over to Dick's at the E. Loudoun Mall.     Most of the stuff was picked over.    I'll probably order a special item online but I did get a hoodie and a tee at the mall.
I just ordered a long sleeve shirt at MLB.com.  $40.  Free shipping today.  Pricey but what the heck.  I will look for cheaper stuff later.

Offline hohoho

Just buy the cheapest you can find. The "official" merchandise just means MLB is getting a huge cut.

Offline HondoKillebrew

Treat yourselves.  Buy some stuff. 

Offline Count Walewski

I think I'm going to buy a Howie Kendrick jersey with the World Series patch now, and for the other stuff wait for prices to drop (maybe Thanksgiving and Christmas sales). Realistically I don't NEED Nats stuff again until April.

Offline Count Walewski

Here's a list of stuff you can buy from all vendors, not just MLB.com:

https://districtondeck.com/2019/10/30/washington-nationals-world-series-champs-time-gear/

The bobbleheads of individual players holding the World Series trophy are cool, but also $55

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
I want to get something but I honestly have no idea what, there's so much stuff...

Offline NatNasty

So what is a "counterfeit shirt"?

The ones that say "Natinals"

Offline RyanZimsKazoo

• Ryan Zimmerman is passionate about baseball...
There was a bank of america designed MLB tshirt for the nats that Howie designed. You had to be a BoA member to have access...looking back now i really regret not buying it becuase it was actually a really cool design.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
I want a hat with the championship on it, but that black one they wore last night is ugly.

Offline RyanZimsKazoo

• Ryan Zimmerman is passionate about baseball...
I want a hat with the championship on it, but that black one they wore last night is ugly.

I actually thought it was quite sharp with the gold lettering.

The Caps SC hat is the same way.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
https://www.fanatics.com/mlb/washington-nationals/washington-nationals-new-era-2019-world-series-champions-rally-shark-9twenty-adjustable-hat-navy/o-4509+t-47569070+p-36418085918+z-9-2737051834?_ref=p-DLP:m-GRID:i-r3c2:po-11&irclickid=z38ULSScXxyJRsMxU-SAVSQkUknww8xD3zR0xU0&irgwc=1&_s=afl_impact&utm_source=Impact&utm_medium=affiliates

Haha wow. I actually might consider that one.
perfect!

Funny, it's Boston fan in me, but the cap or tee shirt I think I got for less than a world championship was for the Pats team that lost to the Bears in the Super Bowl. I think I have a cereal box for the AFC championship the year the Pats lost to GB.  Since then, I pass on divisions, etc...  I regret not getting the 2012 division shirt with the DC map on it because that I think was the sharpest, but this year, even though I loved the NL Championship long sleeve and the Finish the Fight shirt as well, I held off when I went to Game 5 and just got baseballs and koozies for friends.  Now I will treat myself to the World Series winner stuff.

Online wj73

I called Dicks in Hagerstown this morning but they didn’t have any Nats stuff. So I schlepped 20 miles one way down to Frederick, in the fog and rain, to hit the Dicks there. Got a long sleeve T and a short sleeve T. There were a whole bunch of people wearing Nats hats buying stuff right and left. They all look tired, hung over, and happy as hell.

I liked the black hat. May have to order one of those puppies.

Offline ExposFan87

I haven’t been able to find any championship memorabilia with the Expos logo. Any idea when those will come out? I already have a shirt with the Walgreens logo!

Offline CoryTheFormerExposFan

I had to control myself last night on mlbshop.com.  Everything with World Series Champions on it looked so beautiful.  I limited myself to the grey shirt they wore on the field and the black hat they wore.  Figured I'd stick with what they wore.

perfect!

Funny, it's Boston fan in me, but the cap or tee shirt I think I got for less than a world championship was for the Pats team that lost to the Bears in the Super Bowl. I think I have a cereal box for the AFC championship the year the Pats lost to GB.  Since then, I pass on divisions, etc...  I regret not getting the 2012 division shirt with the DC map on it because that I think was the sharpest, but this year, even though I loved the NL Championship long sleeve and the Finish the Fight shirt as well, I held off when I went to Game 5 and just got baseballs and koozies for friends.  Now I will treat myself to the World Series winner stuff.

I also told myself no buying anything until it was WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS.  Now I'm hiding my credit card from myself so I don't buy everything. 

Offline ExposFan87

Cory, why are you no longer an Expos fan? Was it the Bartolo Colon trade?

Cory, why are you no longer an Expos fan? Was it the Bartolo Colon trade?

Haha I still have my Vlad jersey, Vlad jersey shirt, and Pedro jersey shirt in the old light blue.  1994 Champs baby.

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?

Lots of other options on mlbshop.com

Offline HondoKillebrew

I also told myself no buying anything until it was WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS.  Now I'm hiding my credit card from myself so I don't buy everything.

I did the same thing, and I always shunned the Division Champs gear and such in prior years.  Waited for the big one -- and it finally arrived.  Time to buy stuff.