Author Topic: Watch parties at Nats Park for away games (+ other watch party info)  (Read 8952 times)

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
Near the ballpark, I know Salt Line and Bullpen check IDs. Mission checks IDs late at night, but you might be able to get in early. Someone else can chime in.

Nearby restaurants include Big Stick, Willie's, El Bebe, and Gordon Biersch. None check IDs to my knowledge.

I would try BlueJacket.

Offline nfotiu

Any Richmond or suburban Richmond spots that should have good atmospheres for these games?

Offline blue911

thanks.  Guessing the only other options are to just hang out in a bar/restaurant near the park.   Any recommendations?

Tune Inn

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
watch party tickets for game 2 3 are sold out. :(

Offline imref

Any Richmond or suburban Richmond spots that should have good atmospheres for these games?

Check out Penny Lane Pub, I'd assume they'll have the game on their TVs.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
watch party tickets for game 3 are sold out. :(

Double check this: you have to click on the tiny green box surrounding the "T" for ticket. I thought for sure they were sold out yesterday (based on the red color), but they were not.

It's also possible I will have two extra for Wednesday. Assuming any of my tickets arrive in my ballpark app. :(

Offline imref

Double check this: you have to click on the tiny green box surrounding the "T" for ticket. I thought for sure they were sold out yesterday (based on the red color), but they were not.

It's also possible I will have two extra for Wednesday. Assuming any of my tickets arrive in my ballpark app. :(

There are tickets available for Game 1, but not for Game 2 - the message is "Thank you for your interest in attending the World Series Watch Parties. The ticket system currently indicates that no seats are available for this event."  I was looking for 3 to take the wife and one of my kids.  Will check again tomorrow.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
watch party tickets for game 3 are sold out. :(

The Nats will be in the Stadium for Game 3...

Offline SharkNats

Yeah, it's a bad system.
Red is sold out but that only applies if the little box is Red.
The big rectangle area around the little box is Red which makes it look sold out but if the little box is green/brown then it is still available.
Only when the little box becomes red is it actually sold out.

Offline imref

The Nats will be in the Stadium for Game 3...

doh, typo on my part, meant game 2.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked

:shock:  that many people are showing up to the watch parties?

:clap:

Offline SharkNats

To security guard:

I have watchparty tickets to game 3, 4, 5.
So I'm going into the stadium, thanks, bye.

Offline imref

To security guard:

I have watchparty tickets to game 3, 4, 5.
So I'm going into the stadium, thanks, bye.

:hysterical:

Offline Five Banners

At least the ballpark is now set up so that people can come down and still take in the atmosphere, like with the Caps last year

Offline Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2024
Both watch parties sold out :shock:

GREAT JOB NATS FANS :clap:

Offline miller10

Both watch parties sold out :shock:

GREAT JOB NATS FANS :clap:

Did they only open up the lower/club level for this?  I would be shocked if the entire stadium (with a view of the big screen, over 30,000?) would be sold out.

Offline GburgNatsFan

:shock:  that many people are showing up to the watch parties?

:clap:

I'll bet they will. I'll also bet people got extra tickets because tickets apparently don't get put in the ballpark app until the day of the event. So I have four. I need two.  I requested two new tickets because I didn't understand.

Offline Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2024
Did they only open up the lower/club level for this?  I would be shocked if the entire stadium (with a view of the big screen, over 30,000?) would be sold out.
They only open the third base sideline. I really hope they consider adding some of the first baseline seating. I know they can't just open the door due to hospitality and public safety staffing needs, but even a bit more space would be nice.

Offline imref

They only open the third base sideline. I really hope they consider adding some of the first baseline seating. I know they can't just open the door due to hospitality and public safety staffing needs, but even a bit more space would be nice.

yeah, and maybe charging $5 next time around too, simply because I imagine a lot of folks who claimed tickets won't show up.

Offline Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2024
yeah, and maybe charging $5 next time around too, simply because I imagine a lot of folks who claimed tickets won't show up.
Yes, and the app was messing up last night. Tickets were not showing up even with a confirmation email. Had I been going through website I would have likely reordered out of caution.

Offline SharkNats

I'll bet they will. I'll also bet people got extra tickets because tickets apparently don't get put in the ballpark app until the day of the event. So I have four. I need two.  I requested two new tickets because I didn't understand.

I think the rain will dissuade alot of people from going tonight.

Offline GburgNatsFan

Agreed. A light cover charge would have been tolerable.

Now, parking. The parking apps aren't showing crap.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
Agreed. A light cover charge would have been tolerable.

Now, parking. The parking apps aren't showing crap.

You can park at the Park

Offline GburgNatsFan

You can park at the Park

Assuming there is enough parking. I guess I'll wing it.

Offline GburgNatsFan

Assuming there is enough parking. I guess I'll wing it.

My tickets showed up. You only have to know to look in our wallet. :(