Author Topic: Video Games  (Read 257 times)

Offline Greg_SRT

• Fun while it lasted
Video Games
« Topic Start: October 11, 2019, 04:33:15 PM »
Starting a new gaming thread.

I just started Gaming on a PC. Currently playing Breakpoint, Siege, Gears 5.

Whats everyone else playing?

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
Re: Video Games
« Reply #1: October 11, 2019, 08:34:26 PM »
Stellaris and OOTP.

MLB The Show RTTS a bit.

Offline Greg_SRT

• Fun while it lasted
« Reply #2: October 11, 2019, 08:41:27 PM »
Stellaris and OOTP.

MLB The Show RTTS a bit.

Haven’t touched the show in months.

I’ll be getting Modern Warfare when it releases

Offline Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
« Reply #3: March 02, 2022, 05:14:03 PM »
Starting a new gaming thread.

I just started Gaming on a PC. Currently playing Breakpoint, Siege, Gears 5.

Whats everyone else playing?

So I'm Mute

Offline Slateman

« Reply #4: June 15, 2022, 07:35:37 PM »

Offline dracnal

« Reply #5: June 16, 2022, 09:06:48 AM »
The sad thing? That's the third major leak of documents. It was the French first, then the British. People who play that game get -waaaayyy- too serious about their nation's tanks.

Offline Slateman

« Reply #6: June 16, 2022, 03:53:59 PM »
The sad thing? That's the third major leak of documents. It was the French first, then the British. People who play that game get -waaaayyy- too serious about their nation's tanks.

So .... uh ... its actually the 6th time. So far, we've had 2 British Challenger Tank leaks, 1 Eurocopter Tiger attack helicopter leak, 1 French Leclerc tank leak, and another Chinese APFSDS leak. Half of those happened within the last 12 months.

Meanwhile, there's me, playing German 6.0 ARB and baiting freak out of Spitfires in my TA152 H-1

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
« Reply #7: June 16, 2022, 04:01:29 PM »
IIRC, Revell sold a model kit for the F117 stealth fighter before the US government admitted it existed.

Offline dracnal

« Reply #8: June 16, 2022, 04:27:31 PM »
So .... uh ... its actually the 6th time. So far, we've had 2 British Challenger Tank leaks, 1 Eurocopter Tiger attack helicopter leak, 1 French Leclerc tank leak, and another Chinese APFSDS leak. Half of those happened within the last 12 months.

Meanwhile, there's me, playing German 6.0 ARB and baiting freak out of Spitfires in my TA152 H-1

:hysterical: :hysterical:

I'm sure that pretty much any country that cares already has all the info in those documents, so I don't think it's damaging from an infosec point of view, but man... that is some -serious- dedication to winning fights on the internet. Have heard the game can be a lot of fun but never got around to giving it a shot

Offline Slateman

« Reply #9: June 16, 2022, 05:27:41 PM »
:hysterical: :hysterical:

I'm sure that pretty much any country that cares already has all the info in those documents, so I don't think it's damaging from an infosec point of view, but man... that is some -serious- dedication to winning fights on the internet. Have heard the game can be a lot of fun but never got around to giving it a shot
The worst part is Gaijin wont change the vehicle model. They only accept "official" sources. Technically, a classified document isnt official if its leaked. The guys doing this KNOW it, because itd been Gaijin's stance all along. They're literally doing it to win the internet arguement.

The game can be fun but it is designed to be a grind.