Author Topic: Negativity from a usually positive person  (Read 2420 times)

Offline aspenbubba

Re: Negativity from a usually positive person
« Topic Start: October 07, 2019, 09:28:31 AM »
I need a pep talk. I'm usually an optimist and always look for the bright side, but after last night I feel really sad and well... negative. As soon as Corbin imploded it hit me like a ton of bricks. Can this team really ride 2 pitchers all the way to the world series? Because honestly that is what it would take. Sanchez did fine but 5 innings just is not going to work. After that 5th inning what happens next? I feel like a win last night and then Max tonight.... was the only shot we had to wrap this up. Stras is pitching game 5 but its in LA. I really dont feel confident that we can clinch this in LA. Please someone through me some encouragement...
Get a prescription as a pep talk won't help. Sorry but you are one of tens of thousands. Watching the implosion was not as bad as knowing Corbin wasn't the answer before he took the mound. I have spent a good part of my morning texting my brother and seat partner about last nite. There wasn't a lot of choices for DM. I would have let Sanchez come out for the sixth with a short leash. Voth is too inexperienced to pitch in a close play off game