Author Topic: what games are you going to? Roll call 2019  (Read 3839 times)

Offline Copecwby20

Gonna be there tonight. Breaking with tradition, no hat!

I'll be at the Bullpen early before the game, then I will be on the warning track for the National Anthem. Soto Jersey, BP Hat and a small multicam backpack. I'll probably hit the Red Loft for a drink prior to finding my seat if you'd like to link up.

Sunday I have two tickets in 317 (A couple seats apart but it's because I traded for them.) but I am considering buying 360 Sky Club tickets because I'm trying to impress my date. If that happens those 300 level tickets will be available First Come, First Serve to anyone who wants them.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
I'll be at the Bullpen early before the game, then I will be on the warning track for the National Anthem. Soto Jersey, BP Hat and a small multicam backpack. I'll probably hit the Red Loft for a drink prior to finding my seat if you'd like to link up.

Sunday I have two tickets in 317 (A couple seats apart but it's because I traded for them.) but I am considering buying 360 Sky Club tickets because I'm trying to impress my date. If that happens those 300 level tickets will be available First Come, First Serve to anyone who wants them.
I'll see if I can spot you.  I'll be at the Loft until about 7. I'm about 6' 1", bald, no cap.  I will have a red shirt with a white :w: (giveaway from Mickey D's a few years ago), and probably . . . I hate to say it . . . a blue small backpack with a Y '81 on it and a bike helmet in it. 

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
I'll see if I can spot you.  I'll be at the Loft until about 7. I'm about 6' 1", bald, no cap.  I will have a red shirt with a white :w: (giveaway from Mickey D's a few years ago), and probably . . . I hate to say it . . . a blue small backpack with a Y '81 on it and a bike helmet in it. 

Does the "Y" stand for "yunz"?     If ya hear "Bruins suck", ignore it.

Offline Copecwby20

Well I bought the Sky Club tickets and then was promptly informed that she no longer wishes to continue seeing each other. Anyone got a hot sister that likes baseball that wants to go on Sunday?

Also, the 300 level tickets are up for grabs if anyone wants them.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Does the "Y" stand for "yunz"?     If ya hear "Bruins suck", ignore it.
Carolina fan, are you?

Offline Copecwby20

Carolina fan, are you?

What time are you getting to the loft?

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
What time are you getting to the loft?
6, 6:15 I think.  I'm biking over from the office soon and may grab a pupusa before hitting the ERA Ale tap in the Loft. 

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
Mini impromptu WNFF Meet & Greet at the beer stand between sections 221 and 222 in the top of the 5th...

I will am wearing my blue  :w: fedora and grey polo shirt.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Mini impromptu WNFF Meet & Greet at the beer stand between sections 221 and 222 in the top of the 5th...

you have 208 or another set of seats?

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Oh, I have my ERA Ale and am on the CD side of the Loft. Big dilemma for y'all is how to grab a drink and avoid me.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
you have 208 or another set of seats?

Down in the Diamond Club again...

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Met Cope finally. Had a Howie bat and a Soto ball in a case. Almost did not recognize him because he wasn't practicing carrying anyone from bar to bar.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Cope, Mitlen, Bluestreak , and Tomterp made appearances in the Loft. Top of the 5th, next stop.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
Cope, Mitlen, Bluestreak , and Tomterp made appearances in the Loft. Top of the 5th, next stop.

:thumbs:

Offline Copecwby20

Anyone gonna be there today?

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Anyone gonna be there today?
heading over now. Gonna go light on the beer at a day game but will probably grab an ERA in the Loft before the game

Offline Copecwby20

heading over now. Gonna go light on the beer at a day game but will probably grab an ERA in the Loft before the game

Pm sent.

Offline Copecwby20

In the loft. Wearing a multi cam backpack and a Bob Ross shirt.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
(Image removed from quote.)

I thought this was going to be a post from you about a game you were going to and it made me think you need to come to the meet n greet N2P!

Online Natsinpwc

In town so bought a ticket for tonight’s game. Section 203. I will probably head to the Red Loft before the game. Wanted to go and see Max tomorrow but did not work out schedule wise. So Austin Voth it is. Not sure if I ever saw him live with the PNats?

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
In town so bought a ticket for tonight’s game. Section 203. I will probably head to the Red Loft before the game. Wanted to go and see Max tomorrow but did not work out schedule wise. So Austin Voth it is. Not sure if I ever saw him live with the PNats?

My seats are in 204. Sorry to miss you.

Online Natsinpwc

My seats are in 204. Sorry to miss you.
No problem.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
I give blood again at INOVA on July 27th, so I bought a special William & Mary ticket and booked a room at Navy Yard for the 26th so I can get my daughter a special W&M  :w: hat that night.  Usually special event dates don't work out that well for me...