Author Topic: Gameday Threads - 2019  (Read 14648 times)

Offline nats2playoffs

Re: Gameday Threads - 2019
« Reply #225: October 23, 2019, 12:18:17 AM »
Approved World Series GDT schedule:

:w: ON 5-4 Game 1 at Houston: spidernat, Scherzer. spidernat won Game 2 at STL with Scherzer. spidernat also got a road win in 2014, our only win against San Franciso (Game 3 with Fister.)

:w: ON 12-3 Game 2 at Houston: RobDibblesGhost, Strasburg. RDG won Game 3 vs STL with Strasburg. RDG also won a 2017 road game at the Dodgers, with Gio Gonzalez.

:w: Game 3 at Washington: bluestreak, Sanchez. bluestreak got our first win in BOTH the the Cardinals series, with Sanchez, and in the Dodgers series with Strasburg.

:w: Game 4 at Washington: nats2playoffs, Corbin. I won Game 4 in DC with Corbin, my 3rd Corbin win of the season in 9 GDTs (and 1st playoff win ever.)  Note that the runt in my avatar, throwing a ball up and down, is left-handed, like Corbin. If the Nationals sweep games 1-2-3, let The Chief start this GDT, if he wants it (for the World Series win.)

:w:  If needed, Game 5 at Washington: Slateman, Scherzer. Slateman won elimination Game 4 in DC vs the Dodgers with Scherzer. If the Nationals are up 3-1, let The Chief start this GDT, if he wants it (for the World Series win.)

:w:  If needed, Game 6 at Houston: NatNasty, Strasburg. (He better have the meat grilled and ready to eat BEFORE first pitch! Leave work early!) NatNasty won 2019 elimination Game 5 at the Dodgers with Strasburg. NatNasty also won the 2017 elimination Game 4 at the Cubs, also with Strasburg.

:w:  If needed, Game 7 at Houston: imref, Corbin or Sanchez. imref won the 2019 elimination Wild Card game in DC against the Brewers, with Scherzer.