Author Topic: Bryce: All things considered, I'd Rather be in Philadelphia  (Read 44409 times)

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!

Offline Copecwby20

"The slugging outfielder is 0 for 5 in 10 plate appearances."

This is the first time Harper has made solid contact with the baseball all Spring Training. 😂😂😂😂

Offline KV

• Believe!
Recovery time estimated at 10-13 years.
Lol

Online nfotiu

I really feel like a bit of a bad person for smirking a little at this news.  Being hit by a wild, high 90s, rookie in spring training is a crappy way to go out.  Doesn't sound too serious, but that's kind of the problem with starting spring training late.  If he misses a week, he's going to have a hard time getting up to speed to start the season, and a bad start could turn ugly pretty quickly.

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
Awful lot of glibness for an injured player in here.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!

Si :lol:

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
Why shouldn't there be ?  With the ego displayed by Bryce over this past off-season over contracts offered, Nats fans have a reason to be glib.  And a reason to be happy he's gone.  Bryce is on display as a player who's head is too big for his britches.

Offline Mathguy

Oh c'mon now - he's playing for the Phillies !  How can you feel bad over this ?

I really feel like a bit of a bad person for smirking a little at this news.  Being hit by a wild, high 90s, rookie in spring training is a crappy way to go out.  Doesn't sound too serious, but that's kind of the problem with starting spring training late.  If he misses a week, he's going to have a hard time getting up to speed to start the season, and a bad start could turn ugly pretty quickly.

Offline rileyn

Who cares?  There is nothing else happening on this board ever since Bryce signed and this thread got moved.  Looking forward to the season starting.

Offline Nick the Pig

Why shouldn't there be ?  With the ego displayed by Bryce over this past off-season over contracts offered, Nats fans have a reason to be glib.  And a reason to be happy he's gone.  Bryce is on display as a player who's head is too big for his britches.

This.  Exactly.

Offline Terps and Nats

• Wake me when the Braves series is over
Back in the lineup today.  O for 3, 2 k. Still hitless on the spring.  Meanwhile Phil’s fans send death threats to to blue jays pitcher who hit him.

Offline Duke of Earl

He's probably already two weeks behind everyone else because of his late signing.

Offline Terps and Nats

• Wake me when the Braves series is over
Hats off to Bryce, big game in AAA spring game.  Two hits. The varsity team was playing at the Cardinals.  Guess he didn't want to do that commute, or maybe the regular spring training spot light was too bright. 

Offline Nick the Pig

Hats off to Bryce, big game in AAA spring game.  Two hits. The varsity team was playing at the Cardinals.  Guess he didn't want to do that commute, or maybe the regular spring training spot light was too bright. 

Right here, Bryce, you primadonna selfish p.o.s.

I''ll be rooting against the Philthies even more now that you are there.

Online Natsinpwc

Two home runs today.

Online Natsinpwc

Right here, Bryce, you primadonna selfish p.o.s.

I''ll be rooting against the Philthies even more now that you are there.
Phillies and Nats in the NLCS. Calling it now.  :hysterical:

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator

Last time I checked, you needed pitching to be successful.

Offline Nick the Pig

Bryce is a natural catcher, just sayin'...  :P

Online Natsinpwc

Never doubt me. Never.

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX

Lol, you think the Nats are making the playoffs

Offline Nick the Pig

Lol, you think the Nats are making the playoffs

You really think that the Philthies will finish above the Nats this year ?  :hysterical:

Offline hotshot

See where Bryce said Angels (for Trout) and Rockies (for Arenado) "made it happen", i.e., keeping their superstar. Not so subtle dig at the Nats.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
See where Bryce said Angels (for Trout) and Rockies (for Arenado) "made it happen", i.e., keeping their superstar. Not so subtle dig at the Nats.

Too bad both of those players are better than Harper.

Offline Mathguy

That says more about Bryce than the Nats.  Another example of an ego that just can't keep it to himself