Poll

Vote for the M&G III date

August 31st - Marlins - (Camo Tank Promo)
4 (36.4%)
September 28th - Indians - (Pups In The Park, Stitch 'N Pitch & Faith Day Promos)
6 (54.5%)
Other
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: June 30, 2019, 05:11:58 PM

Author Topic: WNFF M&G III - September 28th @ 2:35pm  (Read 15460 times)

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Re: WNFF M&G III
« Reply #50: January 24, 2019, 07:10:39 PM »
1.  I wrote the same thing that you just wrote.  Not sure why you truncated my post?
2.  I would have thought so.
3.  If I'm not mistaken, these are put up on the RCR site so that anyone can claim them.  How would a Rep help with that?  Would they even know what dates are going to be made available in advance?
4.  What is the seating capacity?
5.  That would not be my guess, but if that's the case, great...

Can we count on you to run this to ground then?

1. You answered your own question and I agreed so I copied your response.
2. JCA is right, weekends cost a lot fewer points. Last year the Nats did not list the number of points per suite but in 2017 it was 20K for a Washington suite.
3. A rep would help reserve the suite we want for the date we want. We might be able to convince them to reserve a suite for us as we collect the necessary points.
4. A Washington suite holds up to 29 people.
5. The rep could also tell us the low end catering price. Can't get a suite without catering, even if it technically is allowed a fridge full of beer is the way to go.

Count on PB69? Maybe. I can email the Access account listed on the RCR webpage and ask these questions. I can offer up a tenth of the number of points needed and some of the catering cash. But for organizing the thing, once little league season begins my spare time evaporates.

(Full disclosure: I toured a Washington suite in early 2008 before the ballpark opened and I've always wanted to attend a game in one. If there is no other enthusiasm for this I'll make like Cope.)