Author Topic: NATS PLUS questions/comments (2019)  (Read 52468 times)

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Re: NATS PLUS questions/comments (2019)
« Reply #350: August 08, 2019, 08:50:10 AM »
I'm in the Club MVP. It's really not a good value but I really like my seats because I'm on the aisle, under an overhang, etc., so I'm reticent to move.

Reluctant. In our experience, you are *never* reticent. ;)

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #351: August 08, 2019, 09:15:45 AM »
Yea, I've been slapped on both sides of the face in recent years with price hikes.  First they made the four club sections behind home plate "Club Level MVP" and jacked the price up.  Then they added a $5 surcharge for front-row.  Still gets me a little steamed, but that front row is nice.
It's funny.  My seats are in 208 and in the back row.  That's actually convenient.  We are out of the sun and don't get rained on, easy access to the bar and bathrooms (I'm not saying which is my priority :) ) .  I really like our seats. 

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
« Reply #352: August 08, 2019, 10:08:10 AM »
It's funny.  My seats are in 208 and in the back row.  That's actually convenient.  We are out of the sun and don't get rained on, easy access to the bar and bathrooms (I'm not saying which is my priority :) ) .  I really like our seats. 

Those seats sound perfect. Especially if they’re on the aisle.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #353: August 08, 2019, 10:09:38 AM »
Reluctant. In our experience, you are *never* reticent. ;)

I stand redacted.😏

Offline GburgNatsFan

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #355: August 08, 2019, 10:48:37 AM »
Those seats sound perfect. Especially if they’re on the aisle.
mid row, but fewer people crawling over us.

Offline GburgNatsFan

« Reply #356: August 08, 2019, 10:58:59 AM »
Yea, I've been slapped on both sides of the face in recent years with price hikes.  First they made the four club sections behind home plate "Club Level MVP" and jacked the price up.  Then they added a $5 surcharge for front-row.  Still gets me a little steamed, but that front row is nice.

Front row with no glass? Because front row with glass sucks.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #357: August 08, 2019, 12:16:29 PM »
mid row, but fewer people crawling over us.

The classic conundrum. Aisle or mid row.

Offline CowherPower

« Reply #358: August 08, 2019, 06:41:07 PM »
Front row with no glass? Because front row with glass sucks.

I'm on the aisle (which I love), and there is glass there.  But it doesn't bother me as I'm fairly tall.  However, my kids and anyone else a little shorter is no fan of the glass.

Offline LoveAngelos

« Reply #359: August 12, 2019, 02:27:34 PM »
Does anyone know the double secret discount code for plan holders to buy tickets?
My assigned agent never answers her phone or calls back.
The general phone line always says your call is important  to us but apparently not that damm important

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #360: August 12, 2019, 02:41:12 PM »
Does anyone know the double secret discount code for plan holders to buy tickets?
My assigned agent never answers her phone or calls back.
The general phone line always says your call is important  to us but apparently not that damm important

Go to your account the season ticket holder portal. Click on "Special Offers" and one of the options is "NATS PLUS member discount ticket offer." Click on that and go nuts. I imagine they don't use a code because that could easily be shared.

Offline LoveAngelos

« Reply #361: August 12, 2019, 02:46:38 PM »
Thanks bluestreak

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #362: August 12, 2019, 03:31:00 PM »
I opted out last week and got an email today saying I'll be billed next month if I don't opt out.

Offline Copecwby20

« Reply #363: August 13, 2019, 09:41:35 AM »
Anyone having trouble turning their points in for tickets? I'm trying to get two tickets in the club level for Friday's game (ADA preferred since I'm in a wheelchair for now) and it won't let me. I know I have enough points.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #364: August 13, 2019, 10:14:20 AM »
Anyone having trouble turning their points in for tickets? I'm trying to get two tickets in the club level for Friday's game (ADA preferred since I'm in a wheelchair for now) and it won't let me. I know I have enough points.

I'm having problems too. Sometimes it's because they're out of tickets and the system doesn't tell you that very well.

Good to know you are getting around, even with a wheelchair.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #365: August 13, 2019, 11:02:05 AM »
It also depends a bit on your browser, I think.  I know there's some things I could not do on IE11 that I could do on Firefox.  I even had problems on Chrome at the office because the flash was not up to date.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #366: August 17, 2019, 10:12:41 AM »
Much to my surprise all my ticket partners want to come back. I have 3 full season plans that I split among 8 eight partners. All my partners except one are coming back. Makes it much easier for me to renew and manage because I don't have to recruit and deal with new partners who have a million questions.

Are your partners coming back if you have a plan you mange?

Offline Copecwby20

« Reply #367: August 17, 2019, 12:57:04 PM »
The classic conundrum. Aisle or mid row.

Sat in the ADA seating in the Club level yesterday with my mom. Talk about awesome. The seats are above the other seats so idiots walking around during at bats don't block your view. The layout of the seats also lets people exit to the rear of their seats so they don't have to crawl over you.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #368: August 17, 2019, 02:53:31 PM »
At the season plan holder event today. Should be able to catch the scherzer sim game.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #369: August 17, 2019, 04:23:14 PM »

Sat in the ADA seating in the Club level yesterday with my mom. Talk about awesome. The seats are above the other seats so idiots walking around during at bats don't block your view. The layout of the seats also lets people exit to the rear of their seats so they don't have to crawl over you.
there's an ADA section behind 209 that provides very convenient access to the bar ;)

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #370: September 02, 2019, 07:19:51 PM »
Single game purchases in September come with a $15 credit per ticket, prices start at $21 and with small crowds you can sit wherever you want. As a plan holder who paid full price and gets no bonus I would like to say a hearty freak you to the Nats ticket office.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #371: September 02, 2019, 08:08:45 PM »
Single game purchases in September come with a $15 credit per ticket, prices start at $21 and with small crowds you can sit wherever you want. As a plan holder who paid full price and gets no bonus I would like to say a hearty freak you to the Nats ticket office.

Yeah, this somewhat chafes my ass.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #372: September 02, 2019, 08:37:48 PM »
Yeah, this somewhat chafes my ass.

There always deals like this at the end of the season so what’s the surprise? I’ve always said that if it’s about money being a season ticket holder with the Nats is not a good idea. For the most part you can get tickets cheaper on the resale market. It’s the other benefits of being a season ticket holder we’ve gone over numerously in the past.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #373: September 02, 2019, 09:45:10 PM »
There always deals like this at the end of the season so what’s the surprise? I’ve always said that if it’s about money being a season ticket holder with the Nats is not a good idea. For the most part you can get tickets cheaper on the resale market. It’s the other benefits of being a season ticket holder we’ve gone over numerously in the past.

Ticket plan primary holder every season except 2006 and 2007 here, what other benefits am I missing?

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #374: September 03, 2019, 07:46:58 AM »
Ticket plan primary holder every season except 2006 and 2007 here, what other benefits am I missing?

I don't have the time or inclination to go over this yet again but here are the benefits
https://www.mlb.com/nationals/tickets/season-tickets/plan-options

I especially like getting tangible benefits like having good seats consistently, 20% (next year 30%!) discount at the park, dedicated e-cash lines, postseason and big game access, ability to exchange tickets, special events (Hot Stove event, SPH day, etc), RCR points that I exchange for experiences, games and gifts that I share with friends/family, etc.

The intangible benefit is that it encourages me to go to games.