Author Topic: NATS PLUS questions/comments (2019)  (Read 52614 times)

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
Re: NATS PLUS questions/comments (2019)
« Reply #150: March 19, 2019, 04:49:54 PM »
I’m having a bad day at work. Is this event worth going to, or is it something that a relatively tech-savvy person can figure out on their own.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #151: March 19, 2019, 05:10:16 PM »
I’m having a bad day at work. Is this event worth going to, or is it something that a relatively tech-savvy person can figure out on their own.

There is absolutely no value in attending. Everything is live now, you can figure it out in less time than the length of the presentation.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
« Reply #152: March 20, 2019, 07:44:04 AM »
My partners are slowly getting connected to the Access portal. Each case seems be a major technical drama and is being handled individually by the Nats staff. I assume they will work through their list by Opening Day. Out of my six new partners I invited I still have two who still can't get connected.

Offline Upper Level Dad

« Reply #153: March 20, 2019, 03:34:15 PM »
This is not my experience.   But for opening day, I have yet to find a game that gives me a credit equal to what I paid  for my season tickets, and even the non-premium games cost me more than my per game season ticket holder cost.  Bleeding cash on every exchange.  Great perk - for them.

True.  I traded in 4 pairs of seats in 315 for 4 seats in 113.

My lost value was $36 ($9 a pair), but considering it was an exhibition and 3 weeknight April games, I may have lost more value selling on stubhub and I get to take the kids to a Sunday afternoon game.

Offline Well Wisher

« Reply #154: March 20, 2019, 03:42:13 PM »
If you forward tickets to a “friend” do they have any ability to print tickets or are they forced to use the app?

Offline CowherPower

« Reply #155: March 20, 2019, 05:40:21 PM »
So, new question - I tried forwarding tickets to a partner and that worked fine.  However, when the partner logs into My Nationals Tickets, it's not allowing them to sell them on Stubhub.  They can do other actions like print or exchange them, but when they choose the Stubhub action the tickets can't be selected.  Shouldn't partners be able to re-sell their tickets?  Am I missing a step?

Found the answer to my question - my ticket rep told me today that partners do not have the ability to sell tickets directly from the My Nationals Tickets site.  Instead they have to use the Print function to get the barcode and then go to Stubhub on their own and sell them "manually".  Partners can't use the integration between the sites.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #156: March 20, 2019, 05:54:17 PM »

Added $100 to my e-cash over the weekend...still no points deposited.  When thru this virtually all season long last year...

Offline geneticlyperfct

« Reply #157: March 20, 2019, 06:13:32 PM »
Added $100 to my e-cash over the weekend...still no points deposited.  When thru this virtually all season long last year...

I'd be curious to know if you ever get that fixed. I'm hesitant to load too much until I know it's working. Are you primary or a partner?

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #158: March 20, 2019, 09:12:33 PM »

So, new question - I tried forwarding tickets to a partner and that worked fine.  However, when the partner logs into My Nationals Tickets, it's not allowing them to sell them on Stubhub.  They can do other actions like print or exchange them, but when they choose the Stubhub action the tickets can't be selected.  Shouldn't partners be able to re-sell their tickets?  Am I missing a step?

I'm the ticket holder and I can't sell the Yankees exhibition tickets on Stub Hub, anybody else having same issue?  I can select them but they then are x'd out and I am not able to "continue" beyond the current page.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #159: March 20, 2019, 09:15:34 PM »
I'm the ticket holder and I can't sell the Yankees exhibition tickets on Stub Hub, anybody else having same issue?  I can select them but they then are x'd out and I am not able to "continue" beyond the current page.

You’re better off exchanging those tickets.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #160: March 20, 2019, 09:17:02 PM »
You’re better off exchanging those tickets.

how do I know?  I can't even get to Stub Hub to see what prices they're going for. 

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #161: March 20, 2019, 09:38:34 PM »
how do I know?  I can't even get to Stub Hub to see what prices they're going for. 

In the club level it looks like there are at least a couple hundred tickets listed for sale starting at $30 (someone has 27 tickets in row A for $30). Tickets are selling at a rate of about 3-4 per day in a range from $30-60. What I don't get with StubHub buyers is why don't they always select the cheapest seats in the section, why pay $60 when there are front row seats in the club for half that amount?

You can see the actual sale prices by going into StubHub and selecting the option to sell tickets for the game. When you get to the page to set your price you can see the sales. Then you can exit the process without completing the listing.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #162: March 20, 2019, 09:52:41 PM »

go to stubhub.com.

Seriously, I share your frustration with the system.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #163: March 20, 2019, 10:10:47 PM »

Stub hub is not live for that game, IIRC...

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #164: March 20, 2019, 10:11:02 PM »
I'd be curious to know if you ever get that fixed. I'm hesitant to load too much until I know it's working. Are you primary or a partner?

Partner ..

Offline machpost

« Reply #165: March 21, 2019, 10:52:26 AM »

I put mine up for sale on StubHub through the Nats ticket site a few days ago.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #166: March 21, 2019, 05:17:56 PM »
I could not work the site at all.  I log in, get sent to a page that has some basic account info and a notation saying "not connected."  I'm away and not going to bother with this thing until I get back.  Really an annoyance.  There's an exhibition game on Monday, and I think my group member deserves his tickets far enough in advance in case of mess up.
i've tried Firefox, both wireless and cable access, as well as edge, and chrome on my phone, and I'm still not able to do anything other than log in.  I get dumped onto the same page (slightly different look on my phone / chrome).  I literally cannot even find a button to hit to log out.  This is intensely frustrating and not a great time for me to be dealing with this crud. 

Offline CowherPower

« Reply #167: March 21, 2019, 05:43:04 PM »
i've tried Firefox, both wireless and cable access, as well as edge, and chrome on my phone, and I'm still not able to do anything other than log in.  I get dumped onto the same page (slightly different look on my phone / chrome).  I literally cannot even find a button to hit to log out.  This is intensely frustrating and not a great time for me to be dealing with this crud. 

Is this a partner account?  Some of my partner accounts were also getting the "not connected" screen.  The solution was to drop them as a partner and then re-add them.  Once they accepted the new invite they could log in normally.

Good luck.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #168: March 21, 2019, 08:26:42 PM »
No. I am the lead.

Offline aBaltoNat

« Reply #169: March 21, 2019, 08:57:45 PM »

Somebody made a statement and you couldn't find any stats/facts to respond?  :D

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #170: March 23, 2019, 10:56:44 AM »
I put mine up for sale on StubHub through the Nats ticket site a few days ago.

I wish I knew your secret.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #171: March 23, 2019, 01:09:05 PM »
I see the RCR blackout dates earlier in this thread, but where can I find the list of "Premium" games?

Offline HarperHappy

« Reply #174: March 24, 2019, 11:27:12 PM »
i too just went to exchange some tickets online and am running in to the same issue.  This makes no sense, as we pay a per ticket price.  I have an e-mail in to my ticket rep and will let you know the result.

It also looks like I’m not getting my full value when I try to trade tickets (48 or 50 value for 58 in tickets) variable value for the games that I am trying to obtain.

It almost seems like I’m getting variably screwed on both ends of the exchange. 

Did anyone else have this problem?