Author Topic: NATS PLUS questions/comments (2019)  (Read 52441 times)

Offline Well Wisher

Re: NATS PLUS questions/comments (2019)
« Reply #100: March 09, 2019, 07:28:16 AM »
Thanks.  Do you get SPH line passes for partners or is it just for the account holder?

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #101: March 09, 2019, 07:37:05 AM »
Thanks.  Do you get SPH line passes for partners or is it just for the account holder?

The hard copy ones in the lanyards are just for the primary account holders, one per ticket. But partners can use the virtual tickets on the ballpark app.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #102: March 09, 2019, 09:31:41 AM »
The Nats ticket exchange program is no longer one for one, you now trade in tickets you can't use for credit, then you select seats for the games you want. Exchange rates are variable. So if you are trading in a regular game against the Marlins for $50 you will need to pay the difference for the same seats against the Dodgers. Someone asked a question about how the variable rates work and the presenters gave what sounded like conflicting information so hopefully someone going tomorrow or Monday can ask more questions.

What I wish I asked is whether the Diamond Club is part of the program so I can trade in tickets for several games I can't attend for one game in the all you can eat club.

(Image removed from quote.)

Even if this doesn’t include diamond club, it’s potentially a good idea. I always hated being limited to 1 for one. I’d love to trade a couple of Tuesday night clunkers for a good game.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #103: March 09, 2019, 10:27:21 AM »
Even if this doesn’t include diamond club, it’s potentially a good idea. I always hated being limited to 1 for one. I’d love to trade a couple of Tuesday night clunkers for a good game.

I agree, it sounds like a great idea. I'd really like to see the details. My friend has a similar plan for the Wizards and he said that it's not as good as it sounds. I think they limit tickets available in the program to ones someone else exchanged, so lots available for the less popular games and you have to keep checking to get good seats to a good game.

Offline CowherPower

« Reply #104: March 09, 2019, 08:50:20 PM »
NATS Plus members get a free MLB.tv subscription for the year. This is a real benefit. I’m psyched.

Really?  That would be great.  How does it work?  Do you just sign up for MLB.tv under the same e-mail that you use for your Nats Access account?

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #105: March 09, 2019, 09:31:36 PM »
Really?  That would be great.  How does it work?  Do you just sign up for MLB.tv under the same e-mail that you use for your Nats Access account?

Yes. But you need to go thru the email they sent you about it. Otherwise you’ll have to pay, which you should not do.

Offline machpost

« Reply #106: March 10, 2019, 10:35:35 AM »
Did you all receive an email announcing these Nats Plus presentations? And are they only for full season plan holders? I have a half season plan and this is the first I'm hearing about it. Our ticket rep is pretty terrible at responding to questions so I figured I might be more successful asking about it here.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #107: March 10, 2019, 10:50:41 AM »
Did you all receive an email announcing these Nats Plus presentations? And are they only for full season plan holders? I have a half season plan and this is the first I'm hearing about it. Our ticket rep is pretty terrible at responding to questions so I figured I might be more successful asking about it here.

I got an email from my rep to pick one of three dates, the last one is tomorrow night. You aren't missing anything that you couldn't figure out in 15 minutes once the site goes live. But if you do go definitely ask more questions about how the ticket exchange will work. How are prices set? Are the prices the same to trade in the tickets as to claim the tickets? Do the prices vary based on half season vs full season? Do the prices vary based on whether we selected the two year price lock? When are tickets made available for late season games? Will the Diamond Club be included?

Another question I wish I'd asked is about the dedicated concessions lines. The dedicated lines to get into the ballpark work fine, often they are just as long as the regular lines but they work as intended. The concessions lines seems to be worse for plan holders than non plan holders, it is set up so that only one cashier calls on the dedicated line so if you are stuck behind someone slow you stand and watch as the undeserving single game buyers get served first.

Offline CowherPower

« Reply #108: March 10, 2019, 10:50:56 AM »
Yes. But you need to go thru the email they sent you about it.

I never received an email and I'm a full season ticket holder.  I'll check with my rep.  But unless it has something specific about your account, could anyone re-post that email?

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #109: March 10, 2019, 10:52:58 AM »
I never received an email and I'm a full season ticket holder.  I'll check with my rep.  But unless it has something specific about your account, could anyone re-post that email?

As we prepare for the 2019 season, we are excited to show you the new changes in the upgraded Access account management portal.  I’m inviting you and a guest out to Nationals Park to learn more about all of these exciting changes. During this presentation, you will learn the new ways to:

·         Manage Your Season Tickets
·         Add Partners
·         Exchange tickets
·         Use the Ballpark App

I highly recommend you sign up for one of the presentations below.  Space is limited, so please be sure to reply with the date that you would like to attend and if you are bringing a guest.

Friday, March 8th
6pm-7:30pm

Saturday, March 9th
2pm-3:30pm

Monday, March 11th
6pm-7:30pm

Skip dinner if you are going, they'll have popcorn, peanuts, and cracker jacks set out.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #110: March 10, 2019, 10:56:45 AM »
I just got an email Friday. My date isn’t until the 19th. So the presentations are still ongoing and being scheduled.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #111: March 10, 2019, 11:04:11 AM »

First email on 2/6:

NATS PLUS
As a feature of your NATS PLUS membership, the Nationals are pleased to provide you both of the following benefits for the 2019 season:

A subscription to MLB.TV® for the 2019 season (over $115.99 value)
Watch every out-of-market game LIVE or on demand in HD*
Watch on your favorite supported mobile and connected devices
Home or away feeds, DVR controls, and more!
*Blackout and other restrictions apply. Blackout restrictions subject to change. For more information, click here. For a full list of supported devices, visit mlb.tv/devices.

Your MLB.TV access will begin prior to the start of Spring Training. You will receive an email notifying you when your MLB.TV subscription is available, and how to redeem it.

Notwithstanding the terms generally applicable to MLB.TV or otherwise presented to you, the MLB.TV subscription made available to you through this special season ticket holder-only benefit will not automatically renew.

2nd email on 2/21:

Thank you for purchasing a 2019 Season Ticket Plan or Membership. As a feature of your purchase, we are pleased to offer you the benefit of a subscription to MLB.TV for the 2019 season (a $118.99 value). Your subscription lets you watch almost 300 Spring Training games and every out-of-market game live or on demand on supported smartphones, tablets and connected devices (subject to blackout restrictions). For a full list of features and supported devices, click here. In addition, your subscription includes access to all premium features of the MLB At Bat app for 2019.

To begin your subscription to MLB.TV for the 2019 season, simply click the Get Started button below. If you have a registered account on MLB.com, simply sign in with your email address and password. Please note, if you are currently logged into MLB.com you will be taken directly to a confirmation page. New MLB.com users, simply click the Sign Up link at the bottom of the Login Page to create a username and password. Once you have registered an account you will be taken directly to a confirmation page.

Offline CowherPower

« Reply #112: March 10, 2019, 11:06:41 AM »
Thanks bluestreak!

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #113: March 14, 2019, 06:58:03 AM »
The ticket exchange is up and running. It is very limited. You are restricted to one game for one game swaps, so there is no concept of a bank where you can build up tickets from several games to trade for more expensive seats without paying the difference.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
« Reply #114: March 14, 2019, 03:37:08 PM »
Got an email saying the SPH package has been shipped. Should be delivered tomorrow. Oh, I remember how much excitement that used to cause when the tickets were included.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #115: March 14, 2019, 03:40:17 PM »
Got an email saying the SPH package has been shipped. Should be delivered tomorrow. Oh, I remember how much excitement that used to cause when the tickets were included.

The gifts used to be much better, the glass paper weights were nice. Plus the plastic opening day ticket. The flag last year went in the garbage.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
« Reply #116: March 14, 2019, 07:01:01 PM »
The Access portal has just gone live. Eager to try it and see how it works.

Offline Copecwby20

« Reply #117: March 15, 2019, 06:55:20 AM »

Must be nice to actually get an e mail about your ticket plan that isn’t just them trying to sell you crap.

I gotta say, as painful as it is to say this, I was treated way better as a Braves SPH.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #118: March 15, 2019, 08:22:54 AM »
Must be nice to actually get an e mail about your ticket plan that isn’t just them trying to sell you crap.

I gotta say, as painful as it is to say this, I was treated way better as a Braves SPH.

People don’t show up in Atlanta when the team is winning. They had no choice to be nice...especially if it was during the down years.

I actually think the Nats suite of benefits for season ticket holders compares favorably to most other teams.

Offline Copecwby20

« Reply #119: March 15, 2019, 08:37:08 AM »
People don’t show up in Atlanta when the team is winning. They had no choice to be nice...especially if it was during the down years.

I actually think the Nats suite of benefits for season ticket holders compares favorably to most other teams.

Wouldn’t know about the benefits. I never get the e mails.

Offline dracnal

« Reply #120: March 15, 2019, 10:26:47 AM »
Wouldn’t know about the benefits. I never get the e mails.

Serious question - not trying to be a smart ass because I know it's likely that you've done it, but have you checked your spam folder or added the domain to your whitelist? They're most likely mass mailed so it's pretty easy for Gmail or similar to filter them out of your main inbox in a heartbeat.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #121: March 15, 2019, 10:29:17 AM »
If you’re not getting emails at all, then that seems like some foul up or spam folder issue. The emails are pretty automated. If your rep is non-responsive, just call the general line and ask for another one.

Offline geneticlyperfct

« Reply #122: March 15, 2019, 06:13:21 PM »
If anybody is adding a new partner this season, could you please post if they are able to link their account properly? I'm trying to add a partner and the site is throwing an error. My rep says it may be because that piece isn't fully working yet, but I bet that's a bunch of BS to push the problem to next week.

Offline CowherPower

« Reply #123: March 15, 2019, 06:20:43 PM »
If anybody is adding a new partner this season, could you please post if they are able to link their account properly? I'm trying to add a partner and the site is throwing an error. My rep says it may be because that piece isn't fully working yet, but I bet that's a bunch of BS to push the problem to next week.

I tried adding partners about 45 minutes ago.  I didn't get any errors, but my partners have not received their invitation email yet.  Seems like it shouldn't take this long.

Offline geneticlyperfct

« Reply #124: March 15, 2019, 06:33:25 PM »
I tried adding partners about 45 minutes ago.  I didn't get any errors, but my partners have not received their invitation email yet.  Seems like it shouldn't take this long.

Thanks, my partner (my wife, we're just trying to churn out RCR points) received the email but upon logging in (she was a partner last year) she gets the following error when entering in the codes:

LOLOLOL After trying to enter in the codes again (after trying all of yesterday), it worked. So nvm... haha