Author Topic: NATS PLUS questions/comments (2019)  (Read 52607 times)

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Re: NATS PLUS questions/comments (2019)
« Reply #175: March 27, 2019, 04:13:42 AM »
I tried to forward to 5 friends.  So far, 3 have tried to print tickets and were unable to do so.  2 returned their tickets to give me new email addresses, the ones they use for their personal accounts (my group is a work group so I use work emails as primary contacts). 

Is printing a problem for others?

BTW- I've yet to try to allocate tickets to my carryover partners. I'm guessing there will be problems.  I'm just hoping to get the first home stand out of my tickets and to my group members without needing to spend all day doing something that is "intuitive."  honestly, this is a pain in the butt.
OK.  So I figured out a work around for emailing tickets to folks who do not have MLB accounts.  what I did was select "print tickets" on the my tickets page, select the tickets and select print, and then, under the print options / how to print / whatever the last step is before it is sent to a printer, select save as pdf or pdf.  I was able to save the tickets as pdfs, which I can forward.

I resent the tickets to 2 of my 3 group members to their MLB accounts, so that should work.

I've also added my 8 partners to my friends list.  The one I sent tickets to was able to either print or otherwise access her tickets (not our regular seats) because her MLB account matched the email I sent the tickets to.

I hope that is one less contributor to my insomnia.