Author Topic: NATS PLUS questions/comments (2019)  (Read 53021 times)

Offline CowherPower

Re: NATS PLUS questions/comments (2019)
« Reply #125: March 19, 2019, 04:46:46 PM »
My partners are having similar trouble.  All show up on my page as being successfully added, but none of them is able to actually log in and see anything.  They were all partners last year, and had no issues.  Seems like the change to the new interface has really screwed things up.

The new partners can't log in and set up their accounts. One is not even getting my invite. Another major IT fail by the Nats.

Seems like the Nats are starting to make progress.  One of the partner accounts I had created magically started working.  The other two still got "Not Connected" when trying to log into the Access/Rewards site but I solved that by dropping them as partners and re-adding them.  Once they used the new partner codes that they were e-mailed, they were finally able to get into the Access site.

So, new question - I tried forwarding tickets to a partner and that worked fine.  However, when the partner logs into My Nationals Tickets, it's not allowing them to sell them on Stubhub.  They can do other actions like print or exchange them, but when they choose the Stubhub action the tickets can't be selected.  Shouldn't partners be able to re-sell their tickets?  Am I missing a step?