Author Topic: NATS PLUS questions/comments (2019)  (Read 52983 times)

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Re: NATS PLUS questions/comments (2019)
« Reply #100: March 10, 2019, 10:50:41 AM »
Did you all receive an email announcing these Nats Plus presentations? And are they only for full season plan holders? I have a half season plan and this is the first I'm hearing about it. Our ticket rep is pretty terrible at responding to questions so I figured I might be more successful asking about it here.

I got an email from my rep to pick one of three dates, the last one is tomorrow night. You aren't missing anything that you couldn't figure out in 15 minutes once the site goes live. But if you do go definitely ask more questions about how the ticket exchange will work. How are prices set? Are the prices the same to trade in the tickets as to claim the tickets? Do the prices vary based on half season vs full season? Do the prices vary based on whether we selected the two year price lock? When are tickets made available for late season games? Will the Diamond Club be included?

Another question I wish I'd asked is about the dedicated concessions lines. The dedicated lines to get into the ballpark work fine, often they are just as long as the regular lines but they work as intended. The concessions lines seems to be worse for plan holders than non plan holders, it is set up so that only one cashier calls on the dedicated line so if you are stuck behind someone slow you stand and watch as the undeserving single game buyers get served first.