Author Topic: 2019 Nats tickets to buy, sell, trade  (Read 7814 times)

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
Re: 2019 Nats tickets to buy, sell, trade
« Reply #25: January 19, 2019, 05:24:31 PM »
JCA should run for office - he's always using his powers in ways no one else can

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #26: January 19, 2019, 06:26:35 PM »
JCA should run for office - he's always using his powers in ways no one else can
my ticket group refers to me as the Benign Despot.  Uses powers for the benefit of his people.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #27: January 25, 2019, 03:24:39 PM »
The Talk Nats blog is going to do a ticket exchange post sometime in the next few days. Anyone who is looking for ticket partners and is interested in getting their plan listed send me a DM on this site or on Twitter and I'll pass them along.

Rules are 1) prices must be face value plus fees, no higher and 2) no single game sales, this is for plan holders looking for partners to purchase a block of tickets (this is due to Nats Plus rules, the team sent out a warning last year when this was attempted, but we are allowed to look for partners).

Each plan holder who wants to be included should send me a short write up. Contact info, section, row number, # of tickets in the plan, # of games in the plan, price per ticket, minimum number of tickets to join the plan, method for splitting up the tickets, whether Red Carpet Reward points are included, other perks, whether tickets are distributed via email or Nats Plus, play off priority, plus any other sales pitch as to why your plan is the best to join.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #28: January 28, 2019, 10:19:49 PM »
The Talk Nats blog is up with a listing of season plans to share, let me know if you are interested in having your plans added. https://www.talknats.com/

The Talk Nats blog is going to do a ticket exchange post sometime in the next few days. Anyone who is looking for ticket partners and is interested in getting their plan listed send me a DM on this site or on Twitter and I'll pass them along.

Rules are 1) prices must be face value plus fees, no higher and 2) no single game sales, this is for plan holders looking for partners to purchase a block of tickets (this is due to Nats Plus rules, the team sent out a warning last year when this was attempted, but we are allowed to look for partners).

Each plan holder who wants to be included should send me a short write up. Contact info, section, row number, # of tickets in the plan, # of games in the plan, price per ticket, minimum number of tickets to join the plan, method for splitting up the tickets, whether Red Carpet Reward points are included, other perks, whether tickets are distributed via email or Nats Plus, play off priority, plus any other sales pitch as to why your plan is the best to join.

Offline Beep6610

« Reply #29: February 04, 2019, 10:31:34 AM »
I have TWO partial season plans I'm looking to offload/split.

1. Section 110, Row F, Seats 1 & 2. $40 per ticket, per game. These are 6 rows from the field, on the aisle, just beyond 3B. Awesome seats, as the row "angles" just after seat 2, so you've got lots of elbow room. Awesome place for foul balls. George's Plan (mostly Fridays/Sundays).

2. Section 100, Row J, Seats 1-4. $33 per ticket, per game. On the aisle! These are in the section just below the "Budweiser Brewhouse" in the last row before the table area. BIG, comfy, padded seats steps away from the bar, a cold water dispenser, AND the best kept secret of Nats Park - clean, uncrowded bathrooms! George's Plan (mostly Fridays/Sundays).

All STH perks convey as long as you buy a minimum of 5 games. Buy the entirety of either plan and I'll take 5% off and even throw in a bobblehead or two! ;-) Offers also welcome. We've been STH since 2013, but with two small kids now, it's just hard to manage so many games in one season. And I'm a sucker and couldn't give up our prime real estate in 110 once the kiddos came along, so that's how we got stuck with two plans.

Offline thisizit

« Reply #30: February 10, 2019, 08:38:10 PM »
FYI, I decided not to renew my plan, so the package that was listed as "Section  129, row Y, 2 seats, $57 per seat plus share of fees, 20 game minimum, contact Thisizit - see reply #6" A shame to let it go, but perhaps I will join in one of the other plans.

Offline CowherPower

« Reply #31: March 02, 2019, 03:53:03 PM »
I have a friend with front-row seats in Section 213 (Norfolk Southern Club, directly behind home plate) who is looking to split his two season tickets next year.  Ideally he's looking for someone to take a half-season (and that would include Opening Day), but we'll look at shorter plans if nobody is interested in a half-season.  Shoot me a message if you are interested.

We're SO close to finalizing a season ticket holder group for these awesome seats. We just need one person to take the last 10 games.  Price is $87 per ticket (2 tickets per game x 10 games).  As mentioned earlier, these seats are in the front row of Section 213, directly behind the plate.  They are also on the aisle so you can literally hit the bathroom, get another beer and be back in your seat between innings without missing a pitch.  I love this location.  You can always re-sell games you don't plan to attend to bring your cost down.

No games have been picked yet.  We'll hold a draft once we have everyone in place.  Tickets will come with all the usual season-ticket holder perks (Nats Access account, e-cash, discounts on merchandise, RCR points, exchange games, post-season tickets based on a draft, etc).

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions that you don't want to post on the board.

- Jay

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32: March 02, 2019, 04:59:15 PM »
The reply references are slightly off in some spots due to deletions.  If folks are no longer looking for partners, PM me.  I think we will do a strikeout [s ]your post [/s], with no space in the 1st bracket, to indicate that you are no longer looking.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #33: March 06, 2019, 09:07:31 PM »
I've got an opening or 2 in my group, 2 seats in section 211, row H, which is just under the overhang so dry unless wind is really blowing.  These are the 3rd and 4th seats from the aisle so easy access to the Club. 

Similar to CowherPower, but just across the line into the next price tier down.  Great seats, just up from home plate shaded towards the 3rd base side.

I've got 8 shares sold including me - if we get 1 more you'd get pick of 9 games at about $68 apiece, or $1,227 for the season.  Joining the group this late doesn't put you at a disadvantage, the draft order is random, a serpentine progression.  If we get 2 more people you'd only buy 8 games at same per ticket price.

PM me if interested.

Offline CowherPower

« Reply #34: March 09, 2019, 02:46:18 PM »
FYI - I found a partner so my tickets in Section 213 are no longer available. 

We're SO close to finalizing a season ticket holder group for these awesome seats. We just need one person to take the last 10 games.  Price is $87 per ticket (2 tickets per game x 10 games).  As mentioned earlier, these seats are in the front row of Section 213, directly behind the plate.  They are also on the aisle so you can literally hit the bathroom, get another beer and be back in your seat between innings without missing a pitch.  I love this location.  You can always re-sell games you don't plan to attend to bring your cost down.

No games have been picked yet.  We'll hold a draft once we have everyone in place.  Tickets will come with all the usual season-ticket holder perks (Nats Access account, e-cash, discounts on merchandise, RCR points, exchange games, post-season tickets based on a draft, etc).

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions that you don't want to post on the board.

- Jay

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35: March 09, 2019, 06:45:51 PM »
FYI - I found a partner so my tickets in Section 213 are no longer available. 

excellent! I'll revise the OP.

Offline Nationals31

Selling tickets for Harpers return
« Reply #36: March 25, 2019, 10:18:27 AM »
I’m selling 2 tickets in Section 304 row E for the Nationals Phillies game on Tuesday night April 2nd. This is Bryce’s first game back in DC! I have e-tickets and will transfer upon payment. I accept PayPal or Venmo. Thanks!

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #37: March 29, 2019, 10:33:04 PM »
I have a pair of tickets for the 4/2 game, section 115, I need to sell them, make an offer via PM.

Offline CowherPower

« Reply #38: March 31, 2019, 12:38:01 AM »
Hmm, I can't believe I can't find this, but I recall that there was a spreadsheet out there (perhaps on Reddit) where people would post tickets for sale at face-value.  Given the ridiculous fees that Stubhub charges, a secondary face-value market makes a lot of sense.  Does anyone remember where to find that?  I have two seats to the game tomorrow (Sunday 3/31) in Section 213 (Row A) that I can't use, so I figured I would list them.

Offline CowherPower

« Reply #39: March 31, 2019, 01:04:26 AM »
Hmm, I can't believe I can't find this, but I recall that there was a spreadsheet out there (perhaps on Reddit) where people would post tickets for sale at face-value.  Given the ridiculous fees that Stubhub charges, a secondary face-value market makes a lot of sense.  Does anyone remember where to find that?  I have two seats to the game tomorrow (Sunday 3/31) in Section 213 (Row A) that I can't use, so I figured I would list them.

Sorry - found what I was looking for... https://www.reddit.com/r/Nationals/comments/b3ee8f/available_tickets_2019_season/

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40: April 03, 2019, 10:51:28 AM »
Anyone who wants my tickets to this afternoon's game is welcome to them. Sec 204, Row A. 2 seats

Offline natshoo

Actual price is $78/ticket (they are technically dugout box).  No reselling:

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/tix/d/best-nats-seats-on-the-field-only-few/6863676903.html

Contact me through Craigslist ad.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
« Reply #42: April 11, 2019, 09:35:48 PM »
If anyone has tickets for the April 29 Cards game they can't use, let me know. I'd like to buy two for that evening.

Offline Natsinpwc

« Reply #43: April 11, 2019, 09:45:52 PM »
If anyone has tickets for the April 29 Cards game they can't use, let me know. I'd like to buy two for that evening.
Check with Carp.

Offline GburgNatsFan

« Reply #44: April 11, 2019, 09:47:39 PM »
Check with Carp.

They'd be sticky. No thanks.

Offline GburgNatsFan

Anyone can use these seats?
Actual price is $78/ticket (they are technically dugout box).  No reselling:

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/tix/d/best-nats-seats-on-the-field-only-few/6863676903.html

Contact me through Craigslist ad.

Offline GburgNatsFan

« Reply #46: April 28, 2019, 04:48:57 PM »
Anyone have two for tomorrow night that they'd like to sell?

Offline carlosdelvaca

« Reply #47: April 29, 2019, 10:43:45 AM »
I have extra one for tomorrow night (Tuesday). Section 312. It will cost you a couple of beers.
Update: Taken.

Offline flyingdonut

• I'm just here for the RCR codes
« Reply #48: May 17, 2019, 12:18:10 PM »
I have two tickets for Sunday night. Section 116, row L. Eight rows behind the Cubs dugout. Great seats AND you don't have to listen to ARod. $78 each/face. LMK

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
« Reply #49: June 29, 2019, 11:41:49 AM »
Not sure if this is the right spot but it's kind of on topic.     I've been to many a game.    Some have been rained out.    Hell, I even went to a game where the lights went out and they had to re-schedule the rest of the game.    However, I have never called in on a rain check or re-schedule.   I "ate" the ticket and moved on.

I was in the Park on June 18 for the game against the Phillies that was rained out (re-scheduled for September IIRC).    I want to go to the re-scheduled game but am unsure of the process.     Can I use the original ticket for entry or do I have to go to the box office and get a "new" ticket?     If so, is it a regular business hours transaction at the stadium?

Thanks