Author Topic: Note to admins  (Read 7081 times)

Offline RichMinSC

Note to admins
« Topic Start: July 18, 2018, 09:38:27 AM »
I was warned this board is full of jerks , bullies and idiots that go nuts if something is not placed  where they think it should be  --------   it has lived up to its reputation ------------------ adm please remove my profile   (this site won't let me do it)

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
Re: Note to admins
« Reply #1: July 18, 2018, 09:51:17 AM »
I was warned this board is full of jerks , bullies and idiots that go nuts if something is not placed  where they think it should be  --------   it has lived up to its reputation ------------------ adm please remove my profile   (this site won't let me do it)

Dude, why don’t you just quit posting? You don’t need to have a profile removed. Just go away. Or is this your way of throwing a hissy fit on your way out.
You insult, belittle and threaten (!)  people on the forum and everyone else is the jerk... hmmmm

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out...

Offline NJ Ave

« Reply #2: July 18, 2018, 09:52:39 AM »
If you meet a jerk in the morning, you just met a jerk. If you meet jerks all day long...

Offline dcpatti

« Reply #3: July 18, 2018, 10:01:14 AM »

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator

Offline DPMOmaha

« Reply #5: July 18, 2018, 10:47:30 AM »
Still online, I see.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #6: July 18, 2018, 11:11:34 AM »
One idea you could do if you want to make it so you do not post again is to change your password to something you don't remember.  Use a random digit generator, paste that in where it says to change a password in your profile, and you end up locking yourself out.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #7: July 18, 2018, 01:48:36 PM »

I really enjoyed reading your posts on the MLB board and I have been happy to see you on WNFF. I'd suggest that you reconsider and stick around.

Two big differences on WNFF than what you are used to. 1) a lot more posters means that for every opinion you express there are more people who will disagree. You are strongly opinionated so at times you will have three or four people responding. That means that if anything you are interesting to read. 2) it took me a while to get used to the idea that there were a smaller number of topic threads grouped into sections and it can be tougher to follow a giant thread than a few smaller ones. You'll pick it up quick enough, better to post and get corrected than to not post at all.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8: July 18, 2018, 03:17:37 PM »
The guy called everyone names and physically threatened another poster. Let him go...

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #9: July 18, 2018, 03:43:43 PM »
The guy called everyone names and physically threatened another poster. Let him go...

Rich I've chatted with since 2005, although with a big gap until recently, I like Rich. I couldn't name one memorable quote or opinion from bluestreak. So I'll stick with my original statement.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10: July 18, 2018, 03:50:23 PM »
Rich I've chatted with since 2005, although with a big gap until recently, I like Rich. I couldn't name one memorable quote or opinion from bluestreak. So I'll stick with my original statement.

Fair enough. I’ll have to somehow figure out how to go on knowing I haven’t earned the respect of PowerBoater69.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #11: July 18, 2018, 04:25:53 PM »
Fair enough. I’ll have to somehow figure out how to go on knowing I haven’t earned the respect of PowerBoater69.

Probably the quickest way to rectify that is to call everyone names and physically threaten another poster.

Offline dracnal

« Reply #12: July 18, 2018, 05:03:19 PM »
Probably the quickest way to rectify that is to call everyone names and physically threaten another poster.

And you read it here first... PeanutButterSexy?Nein! has a bromance for Internet Tough Guys. Who knew?

Offline BuckyHarris

• Waiting for 1924
« Reply #13: July 21, 2018, 08:53:26 AM »
I really enjoyed reading your posts on the MLB board and I have been happy to see you on WNFF. I'd suggest that you reconsider and stick around. 

Second your motion and wrote Rich to that effect. Swapped cracks with him on the old board for years. He knows more than most, especially about the mysteries of contracts and player options--a murky swamp to me. Another advantage to WNFF is that there's no spillover trolling from adolescents on other MLB boards. Rich used to deal with them summarily. He comes on strong and doesn't suffer fact-twisting. Also: things get ugly here in direct proportion to Nats' ugliness on the diamond. 

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
« Reply #14: July 21, 2018, 09:29:33 AM »
Second your motion and wrote Rich to that effect. Swapped cracks with him on the old board for years. He knows more than most, especially about the mysteries of contracts and player options--a murky swamp to me. Another advantage to WNFF is that there's no spillover trolling from adolescents on other MLB boards. Rich used to deal with them summarily. He comes on strong and doesn't suffer fact-twisting. Also: things get ugly here in direct proportion to Nats' ugliness on the diamond. 

...  days off as well.    The All-Star break was a prolonged absence of ball at a bad time in the season.   I took off a few days and only read comments.     I noticed some prickliousness goin' on.    Last night's game didn't look like a good reset moment either.   

Offline BuckyHarris

• Waiting for 1924
« Reply #15: July 21, 2018, 09:44:48 AM »
...  days off as well.    The All-Star break was a prolonged absence of ball at a bad time in the season.   I took off a few days and only read comments.     I noticed some prickliousness goin' on.    Last night's game didn't look like a good reset moment either.
Fo' sho' ..... Like your avatar. Says it all.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #16: July 23, 2018, 01:29:42 PM »

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
« Reply #17: October 23, 2018, 09:49:21 PM »
Is there a thread(s) for talking about WNFF members ?

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18: October 23, 2018, 10:02:09 PM »
Is there a thread(s) for talking about WNFF members ?

It’s in uncensored

Offline Natsinpwc

« Reply #19: October 23, 2018, 10:10:50 PM »
It’s in uncensored
No wonder my ears are burning.

Offline Nick the Pig

« Reply #20: October 26, 2018, 06:26:38 PM »
Dude, why don’t you just quit posting?

Holy crap, I agree with bluestreak...