Author Topic: Stanley Cup Parade/Celebration June 12, 2018  (Read 4178 times)

Offline HalfSmokes

Any of you seen the SI Capitals special commemorative issue?

Costco has pallets of them if you’re tying to find it

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
I got one at Giant.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Just a little post script. I was at my daughters house for Fathers Day and brought over some Cup T's and caps. My son in law then showed me a picture of my daughter and grand kids posing in the owners suite with the Cup. That was a Wow!!.

Nice.  Somebody got a connection to Leonsis?

Offline aspenbubba

Nice.  Somebody got a connection to Leonsis?
My SIL.

Offline 1995hoo

Any of you seen the SI Capitals special commemorative issue?

We have two copies; also, Barnes & Noble in Springfield had posters of that issue's cover, so we got two of those and will have one framed (not sure what we'll do with the other, maybe try to get it autographed by some of the players).

Anyone know of a place that has one of those digital photo printing machines? We have a photo printer, but it doesn't like the letter-sized photo paper we have. I want to print the picture of the two of us with the Stanley Cup as an 8x10 or maybe bigger and get that framed too, but I'm not sure I want to buy a package of letter-sized glossy paper for one photo if I can just go somewhere and print a copy.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
We have two copies; also, Barnes & Noble in Springfield had posters of that issue's cover, so we got two of those and will have one framed (not sure what we'll do with the other, maybe try to get it autographed by some of the players).

Anyone know of a place that has one of those digital photo printing machines? We have a photo printer, but it doesn't like the letter-sized photo paper we have. I want to print the picture of the two of us with the Stanley Cup as an 8x10 or maybe bigger and get that framed too, but I'm not sure I want to buy a package of letter-sized glossy paper for one photo if I can just go somewhere and print a copy.

I've found Costco, FedEx stores, Office Depot, etc. offer a wide range of photo printing options.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
costco

Offline 1995hoo

I wonder how much all that caviar cost.

Offline mitlen

Do the Caps plan to or have they produced a Championship DVD?

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
I think I saw something on the Caps website.  I think I blacked out for most of Game 5...I should watch it again  :P

Offline mitlen

Offline Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
CSN showing a replay right now

Offline mitlen

CSN showing a replay right now

Thanks.