Author Topic: Orioles Attendance  (Read 26387 times)

Offline dcpatti

Re: Orioles Attendance
« Reply #75: May 30, 2018, 11:01:11 AM »
Monday's paid attendance was roughly 36,000, or about 78% capacity, although there sure were a lot of empty seats and I'd be surprised if they had more than 30,000 turnstile clicks.  Heavy Nats fan turnout, as others have noted.  The O's are not used to these crowds any more; the concession lines were brutal and the concessions ran out of a lot of stuff. My sister and husband spent a full 2 innings in line for The Chipper, which is like See You Tater but with fresh kettle chips instead of tots, and when they reached the front of the line, they were informed that The Chipper was now out of chips.  My sister then went to Pizza John's on the suite level (we were sitting at the Drink Rail seats which are awesome) and they were out of pizza.  How can you be out of the thing that is IN YOUR NAME?!?!  My husband tried to go to one of the grills for some sausages but the lines put him off, so we ended up with nachos, which were actually quite good, but really it shouldn't take you 3.5 innings to find something to eat at a ballpark and if it does, it should be something more interesting than nachos.