Author Topic: Esteban Loaiza, AKA Esteban Snow-aiza, AKA Contraband Loaiza  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
That's enough blow to light up Stevie Nicks for about a century. 

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
That's enough blow to light up Stevie Nicks for about a century. 

Weekend in '83.    :couch:

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
High heat!

I recall reading somewhere that Livo had to file for bankruptcy last summer.  I guess Laoiza did not want to have to give up the keys to his Bentley.   

Offline NJ Ave

Loaiza is from Tijuana. I would imagine he had many offers for this kind of work post-MLB.

Offline comish4lif

• Too Stressed to care.
Loaiza is being held on $200,000 bail by the San Diego County Sheriff's Department on three felony charges: suspected possession of heroin and cocaine, over 20 kilograms; possession of narcotics for sale; and possession and transportation of narcotics for sale.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/22408066/esteban-loaiza-former-mlb-pitcher-arrested-20-kilograms-drugs

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
So he was high and outside?
:lol:

With that much powder, you could line the batters box and the baselines.  Or else make for a much more interesting resin bag.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
Q: how much drugs was Loaiza arrested with?

A: all of it. All of the drugs.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
Twenty kilos...holy moley...that's a lot of hard time coming up for the former Nats pitcher (I remember his picture on that sign board during the debut season, greeting everyone as they turned the corner from the Metro to the stadium walk).

Offline UMDNats

Remember the first half of 2005, when a roster of total turds was in first place? good times.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Remember the first half of 2005, when a roster of total turds was in first place? good times.
how many of that team have drug / mob ties?  Loaiza, Livo, . . .

Offline UMDNats

how many of that team have drug / mob ties?  Loaiza, Livo, . . .

i was thinking of doing a ranking of 2005 nat druglords, but we all know LIVO is #1

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
i was thinking of doing a ranking of 2005 nat druglords, but we all know LIVO is #1
if you count PEDs, you have Wilkerson, I think Termel Sledge, . . .  Not to mention cortisone.

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile

The '05 Overachievers - not eliminated from post-season till one week was left - really made that debut season even more special.

Offline Elvir Ovcina

Stevie Snowstorm wouldn't be a bad name if Esteban wants to anglicize.