Author Topic: 2018 Single Game Tickets  (Read 4134 times)

Offline lylelgreen

2018 Single Game Tickets
« Topic Start: February 12, 2018, 11:19:50 AM »
According to Nationals website, 2018 single game tickets will go on sale to the public on March 1.

I assume there will be a half season/partial plan holder presale a few days before:

https://www.mlb.com/nationals/tickets/single-game-tickets

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
Re: 2018 Single Game Tickets
« Reply #1: February 12, 2018, 02:05:37 PM »
Valerie Camilo said that the SPH presale would be February 27th for all games except opening Day. Opening day would come like a week later.

Offline Make_lemons

« Reply #2: February 13, 2018, 08:46:41 AM »
is there a ticket limit for the single game pre-sale?

i want to grab tix for the July 4th game and ask more people than usual if they want to join me, but don't want to extend the invitation if i'm only allowed to purchase 4 tickets.

Offline dcpatti

« Reply #3: February 13, 2018, 08:50:04 AM »
is there a ticket limit for the single game pre-sale?

i want to grab tix for the July 4th game and ask more people than usual if they want to join me, but don't want to extend the invitation if i'm only allowed to purchase 4 tickets.

Pretty sure it is 6 tickets per game. Might be worth emailing your rep to be sure.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
« Reply #4: February 22, 2018, 04:08:43 PM »
NATS PLUS Presale: 2/27/18 @ 10am ET

Partial Plans Presale: 2/27/18 @ 2pm ET

Mastercard cardholders Presale: 2/28/18 @ 10am ET (must use Mastercard at checkout)

Fan Club Presale: 2/28/18 @ 12pm ET

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #5: February 27, 2018, 04:31:15 PM »
Did anybody pick up some single game tickets today? I picked up some Red Sox and Yankeees tickets for some ticket partners.

Offline dcpatti

« Reply #6: February 27, 2018, 05:01:59 PM »
Did anybody pick up some single game tickets today. I picked up some Red Sox and Yankeees tickets for some ticket partners.

My ticket rep is putting together an order for me, because I want to be on the 3B side of the ballpark for the 7/3 game vs Red Sox. It's fireworks night and I hate scrambling to get a seat with a view after the game. But the "choose your own seat" map thingy doesn't work for the presales.  Anyway.  I got a few Yanks and Sox tickets.

Offline afscotch

« Reply #7: February 27, 2018, 05:36:51 PM »
I picked up a couple PNC tickets for the first Sox game and tried to get two Delta seats for the 4 Jul game.  They only had singles (or one single??) and the checkout system doesn't let a person add a second ticket selection for the same day, ie can't add two singles, so I stalled for 45 minutes by selecting other tickets, replacing, removing,  etc so I could try and get my rep on the phone or answer my email to see if she could see if there is another single and/or if she can get me a second single so my dad and I can go together.   No joy, must have the day off.  Completed the order and will have to hope to find a second.  Went and grabbed lunch and logged back in and found out we can still buy tickets, which I wasn't expecting because other Nats presales I've done since becoming a SPH are a one and done thing.  If i knew that I would have checked out fast and went back instead of waiting for a non response from my rep.  No singles available on the 4th in Delta now.  Frustrated.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #8: February 27, 2018, 06:16:05 PM »
There doesn't seem to be a ticket limit this year. I went back and could still order as many tickets to as many games as I wanted. Normally I would go nuts but I'm kind of tapped out after dropping a load on ASG strips.

Offline afscotch

« Reply #9: February 27, 2018, 06:54:36 PM »
There doesn't seem to be a ticket limit this year. I went back and could still order as many tickets to as many games as I wanted. Normally I would go nuts but I'm kind of tapped out after dropping a load on ASG strips.

I hear ya!

I also noticed that in the "special offers" section it says the tickets shall not be resold.  What do they expect us to do if plans change, eat the tickets??  Sorry I'm a new SPH and new to this and been less than impressed... coupled with another frustrating experience today.

Offline afscotch

« Reply #10: February 27, 2018, 07:05:22 PM »
My ticket rep is putting together an order for me, because I want to be on the 3B side of the ballpark for the 7/3 game vs Red Sox. It's fireworks night and I hate scrambling to get a seat with a view after the game. But the "choose your own seat" map thingy doesn't work for the presales.  Anyway.  I got a few Yanks and Sox tickets.

The select a seat upgrade was an awesome experience...with the seating chart and live availability shown.  Other teams use that for their ticket sales, wish the Nats would, it would make the ticket buying experience a lot better as a whole...but maybe they don't because demand is high??  Even concert points of sale use the select a seat interface, as do other baseball teams I've bought tickets from.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #11: February 27, 2018, 07:10:09 PM »
The select a seat upgrade was an awesome experience...with the seating chart and live availability shown.  Other teams use that for their ticket sales, wish the Nats would, it would make the ticket buying experience a lot better as a whole...but maybe they don't because demand is high??  Even concert points of sale use the select a seat interface, as do other baseball teams I've bought tickets from.

I think you have the ability to select seats when regular singles sales open up. But you're right, that should be an option for SPH.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #12: February 27, 2018, 10:09:58 PM »

Interesting that single game RCR games have yet to be activated thru ACCESS...

Offline afscotch

« Reply #13: February 28, 2018, 07:23:37 AM »
Interesting that single game RCR games have yet to be activated thru ACCESS...

Have they been available before single game tickets went on sale in the past?  My point balance is still zero, has anyone gotten their season ticket holder allotment of points deposited yet?

Offline dcpatti

« Reply #14: February 28, 2018, 07:37:26 AM »
No points yet and no ticket inventory yet but I don’t think we got those till mid March or maybe even later last year.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #15: February 28, 2018, 08:32:52 AM »
The whole Access site doesn't really become fully active until sometime in March, sometimes right before the season starts., as dcpatti says. No game inventory, no RCR points, no exchanges, etc.

A warning to afscoth and other new SPH...the whole Access site has been a real PIA for years. It has so much potential but there are also bugs every year. I'm always hoping that this year will be the year that everything goes smoothly.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #16: February 28, 2018, 09:44:03 AM »
ended up with 3 ticket partners asking for single games - NYY, the 7/3 BOS game, and two April weekend games.  I ended up with 7/2 Red Sox in my regular ticket draft. 

We've done 15 picks in my season ticket lottery so far, and the Dodgers, Red Sox, NYY series are all gone, and now folks are taking Cubs games.  Seems we are still picking the big series more than the dates, but the Giants series is also gone (unless that one has a Thursday). That time frame is consistently near the top of the picks with my group.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #17: February 28, 2018, 12:04:15 PM »
Whats the fan club password for the presale?

Offline Natsinpwc

« Reply #18: February 28, 2018, 12:11:18 PM »
LAC.

Offline Natsinpwc

« Reply #19: February 28, 2018, 12:12:31 PM »
CURLYW2018

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20: February 28, 2018, 12:17:11 PM »

CURLYW2018

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #22: February 28, 2018, 05:08:14 PM »
The single game sales process for Nats tickets is a dream compared what I just went through to get Hamiltion tickets at the Kennedy Center. I was put in a waiting list at 10am (only 18,00 ahead of me) and finally was allowed in at 4:30pm. I could not get the max four together but ended up getting two pairs a week apart in August. No, you could not pick your seats. Only zones. And the system was way slow...I was afraid it would kick me me so I took what I could get and ran.

Offline dcpatti

« Reply #23: February 28, 2018, 05:38:12 PM »
The single game sales process for Nats tickets is a dream compared what I just went through to get Hamiltion tickets at the Kennedy Center. I was put in a waiting list at 10am (only 18,00 ahead of me) and finally was allowed in at 4:30pm. I could not get the max four together but ended up getting two pairs a week apart in August. No, you could not pick your seats. Only zones. And the system was way slow...I was afraid it would kick me me so I took what I could get and ran.

I do like how you could request your line position URL to be emailed to you, and how they emailed an alert when it was almost your turn.  I hate not being able to choose my seats from a map though.

Offline afscotch

« Reply #24: February 28, 2018, 05:54:28 PM »
ended up with 3 ticket partners asking for single games - NYY, the 7/3 BOS game, and two April weekend games.  I ended up with 7/2 Red Sox in my regular ticket draft. 

We've done 15 picks in my season ticket lottery so far, and the Dodgers, Red Sox, NYY series are all gone, and now folks are taking Cubs games.  Seems we are still picking the big series more than the dates, but the Giants series is also gone (unless that one has a Thursday). That time frame is consistently near the top of the picks with my group.

If some of your partners are looking for non Red Sox tickets I might be able to help. Haven't had much luck finding partners.  New SPH, new to the area and minimal interest at work.  Really sucks they ended their partnership with Split Season Tickets.  Two in Section 116, row AA. 

If it works out they save a couple bucks while helping a brother out.