Author Topic: Miller Park Visit  (Read 2542 times)

Offline dcpatti

Miller Park Visit
« Topic Start: September 02, 2017, 01:47:59 PM »
Sat here Friday night

Right Field Patio section that used to be called ATI Deck and before that Air Tran Flight Deck. This section is usually sold out to private parties but if the group isn't big enough to fill the whole thing, they sell single tickets. $75 gets you a GA seat in here, buffet (nachos, BBQ, dogs, that kind of thing, nothing fancy but it was all pretty good) and 2 beers (crappy selection of Miller Lite, MGD or Blue Moon-- what is it with these "premium" sections and their craptastic beer choices?!). Fantastic perspective on the game but a bit hard to follow the action at the plate; there are a bunch of TV's which helps.  I'm glad we tried these seats and I'd sit here again but probably not my first choice.

It's right next to the visitor bullpen but most photos didn't come out due to the glare off of the plexiglass and the dirt on it. They really need to wash those windows. Here's one good one though.

Most of the fans were very nice but there were a few who needed a slap, including a group of 4-5 really drunk guys who were heckling the players really badly and generally being douchey.

I'll have more info about food/drink/seats etc after we go tonight, we are sitting on the 2nd or 3rd level behind home plate.

Location suuuuuucks, if you don't have a car then you're kinda screwed, can't imagine what people did before Uber but there is a whole lot of drinking and driving going on post-game. City bus is your only public transportation option and it looks like almost everyone drives.

They closed the roof before the game started and I think it's a much nicer place with it open than with it closed. Still, it's a really nice park. Hopefully we can find our offense tonight for Max.