Author Topic: Funny non-political gifs and jpgs  (Read 4150 times)

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
Re: Funny non-political gifs and jpgs
« Reply #75: March 31, 2019, 07:34:46 PM »

Offline 1995hoo

« Reply #77: April 01, 2019, 08:24:46 AM »
Yesterday’s comics.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #78: April 23, 2019, 08:06:38 PM »

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
« Reply #80: April 24, 2019, 02:05:49 PM »
Vark - we all appreciate your stubbornness in trying to organize a WNFF Get Together

(Image removed from quote.)

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
« Reply #81: April 24, 2019, 02:31:15 PM »
Vark - we all appreciate your stubbornness in trying to organize a WNFF Get Together

It may kill me...  :D

Nah...

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
« Reply #82: April 29, 2019, 01:10:11 PM »

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #84: June 21, 2019, 03:44:16 PM »

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #85: July 15, 2019, 02:41:38 PM »

Offline Baseball is Life

« Reply #87: July 22, 2019, 05:59:53 PM »

Offline Mathguy

« Reply #88: August 17, 2019, 12:36:39 PM »
RETIRED HUSBAND

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to WalMart. Unfortunately, like most men; I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter, from the local WalMart:

Dear Mrs. Retiree:

Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion, in our store.  We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to, ban both of you from the store.  Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Retiree, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras:
1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money. We don't have a Code 3.
5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.
6. August 14: Moved a, 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.
8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.
9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.
10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.
11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while, loudly humming the, 'Mission Impossible' theme.
12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his, 'Madonna Look' using different sizes of funnels.
13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'
14. October 22: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed;
'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'
15. Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where is the fitting room?
16. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile; then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.

Offline Mathguy

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
« Reply #91: September 16, 2019, 11:06:46 PM »
The Far Side is coming back!

https://nerdist.com/article/gary-larsons-the-far-side-cartoon-coming-back/

:shock: :woop: :woop: :woop: omg I still laugh at cartoons I’ve read 500 times, this made my night!!!

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #92: September 17, 2019, 02:23:06 PM »
I wonder what the cows have been talking about the past decade or so.

Online imref

« Reply #93: September 17, 2019, 02:57:08 PM »
I wonder what the cows have been talking about the past decade or so.

Grilling tips?

Online HalfSmokes

« Reply #94: September 17, 2019, 03:21:19 PM »
Pushing

Online imref

« Reply #95: September 19, 2019, 10:13:04 AM »
more like a funny mental image than a gif/jpg

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/18/us/amish-men-drinking-and-driving-trnd/index.html

(CNN)Picture this: Two Amish men drinking alcoholic beverages while operating a horse and buggy carrying a 12-pack of Michelob Ultra and outfitted with a giant stereo system.

It's not something you see every day. But the Trumbull County Sheriff's Department in Ohio say that's exactly what they witnessed during a routine patrol in the county's Amish community.

Deputy Eric Hermsdorfer came across the men while on patrol the early morning of September 15. When he attempted to stop and question them about drinking and driving, they leaped out of the buggy and disappeared into the woods by the side of the road, according to a police report.

Meanwhile, the horse pulling the buggy also took off, but Hermsdorfer caught up to it. The men, though, were gone.

Yeah, definitely not a routine stop.

Hermsdorfer turned the horse over to a local farmer until the two men came forward. The sheriff's department has attempted to call different people to pick up the horse, but no one has answered the phone, according to the report.

The two men could be charged with failure to comply with the deputy's commands, Chief Deputy Joe Dragovich told CNN affiliate WJW.
Dragovich also said drinking and driving laws still apply to the buggy, even if it's pulled by a horse and not licensed.

"Maybe there's just that fear of the consequences -- and that would be a reality check for them, that there are consequences," he said.
Still, he's encouraging the two men to come forward and retrieve their horse and buggy.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
« Reply #97: September 19, 2019, 11:57:14 AM »
 :hysterical:

Online imref

« Reply #98: September 23, 2019, 01:59:11 PM »

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on