Author Topic: Nationals vs Mets, Game 4 (make-up of July 6th postponed game)  (Read 6436 times)

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
He was safe. Nice hitting in this in inning.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
Not a strike :?

Offline RobDibblesGhost

Both home plate umps today suck.

Offline DPMOmaha

This feels familiar...

Offline Natsinpwc

Hard to time the accidents that haven't yet happened...

...and Route 1 sucks north of Fredericksburg...
95 on a weekend is death.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
95 on a weekend is death.

Believe it or not, Southbound was worse.  We'd probably still be trying to get to DC but they opened up the Express lanes for Northbound traffic at 3:00...

Offline Natsinpwc

Believe it or not, Southbound was worse.  We'd probably still be trying to get to DC but they opened up the Express lanes for Northbound traffic at 3:00...
Yea.  They usually open them up northbound from Saturday afternoon for the rest of the weekend.  Going southbound after that is a disaster. 

Offline stealyerbase

• YUMMY! Good for you too!
Yea.  They usually open them up northbound from Saturday afternoon for the rest of the weekend.  Going southbound after that is a disaster.
I lived in Woodbridge in the late 90's. God help all commuting Virginians. I refer to NOVA as Mordor.
                                                                                            :rites:

Offline Natsinpwc

I lived in Woodbridge in the late 90's. God help all commuting Virginians. I refer to NOVA as Mordor.
                                                                                            :rites:
The worst is that the weekends have become just as bad as the weekdays. I commuted through a combination of car pools, train, bus, and slug lines over the years. Somehow I survived.

Offline DPMOmaha

This probably is the lowest attended game the Marlins Man has ever attended.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
The worst is that the weekends have become just as bad as the weekdays. I commuted through a combination of car pools, train, bus, and slug lines over the years. Somehow I survived.

My theory has always been that though traffic was heavier during the week, people were generally goin' to work or goin' home.    On the weekend, those crazy people are goin' everywhere and a lot of 'em don't know how to get there.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
Wilfo now holding the ball in his glove instead of patting it...

Offline stealyerbase

• YUMMY! Good for you too!
My theory has always been that though traffic was heavier during the week, people were generally goin' to work or goin' home.    On the weekend, those crazy people are goin' everywhere and a lot of 'em don't know how to get there.
Well if they live in Woodbridge they're going ANYWHERE ELSE. Whatta dump.

Offline Natsinpwc

Hey. That's my hood.

Offline mitlen

Gotta live somewhere.    People always wanna dump on where other people live (not personal steal).   Same was true in W. PA in the day and I'm sure it's true everywhere.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness

Offline Natsinpwc

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
Gotta live somewhere.    People always wanna dump on where other people live (not personal steal).   Same was true in W. PA in the day and I'm sure it's true everywhere.

Yep, personal peeve of mine. Unless its Baton Rouge, no mercy for that place :whip:

Offline mitlen

Offline Natsinpwc

Yep, personal peeve of mine. Unless its Baton Rouge, no mercy for that place :whip:
Ok, I'll bite.  What's wrong there?

Offline mmzznnxx

• lol Nats
freak everything.

Offline mitlen

Tanner is running out of gas...

Runnin' on empty.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
Double drat

Offline varoadking