Author Topic: Can't stay logged in on my Apple  (Read 1406 times)

Offline aspenbubba

Can't stay logged in on my Apple
« Topic Start: June 20, 2017, 10:00:54 AM »
I have an Apple 5-S and I cannot stay logged in on WNFF.net even though I hit FOREVER.
If it is a complicated fix please don't waste your time as I am a dinosaur. Thanks

Offline HalfSmokes

Re: Can't stay logged in on my Apple
« Reply #1: June 20, 2017, 10:17:00 AM »
if you use on another platform like a computer and log out, it will log you out across platforms (this happens sometimes to me)

Offline dracnal

« Reply #2: June 20, 2017, 10:22:52 AM »
I have an Apple 5-S and I cannot stay logged in on WNFF.net even though I hit FOREVER.
If it is a complicated fix please don't waste your time as I am a dinosaur. Thanks

Sounds like a corrupted keychain file entry. The usual fix requires deleting the entire keychain and rebuilding it one entry/website/login at a time.  It's pretty much a throw the baby out with the bathwater approach, but it's doable.

HS is right though - if you dump one place, it can dump you elsewhere. If that's not the case and it's only the phone, let me know if you want to kill it and I'll dig up something.

Offline aspenbubba

« Reply #3: June 20, 2017, 01:10:45 PM »
if you use on another platform like a computer and log out, it will log you out across platforms (this happens sometimes to me)
I never log out WNFF on my PC. Thanks

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #4: June 20, 2017, 03:20:43 PM »

If you're logging in via this screen, make sure you tick the "always stay logged in" box - and even then, I've noticed that particular entry point seems to have issues on mobile, so you're better off using the bar at the top left of the page (may be hidden if you've collapsed the banner):