Author Topic: Final List for 5/20 Tickets - Please review for accuracy!!!  (Read 10872 times)

I got 7 seats in row one and 6 in row 2 so that we can sit close enough to talk.  I would like to take seats 1 and 2 in row one if nobody objects.  They are $15 each.

Now, what about the tailgate - are we sharing food or each bringing our own?  I can bring a cake or cookies if you would like.  If you don't want that, I could do something else that I can do ahead of time.  I am singing in a choral concert on Saturday evening and will be in church from 9:15 Sunday morning so I don't have much time.  I like to bake but could do something else.  We won't get there until about noon so I hope that won't be too late to eat, if that is what we are going to do.

Let me know if you want me to bring the name tags I mentioned earlier.

Offline kimnat

Erica and I talked about everyone bringing their own lunch.  But thinking more about it, I think a potluck kind of thing would be tons of fun.  What's the consensus?  And I'm in favor of Thunder's baked yummies.  My diet doesn't need it, but when a baking vet offers this stuff, you don't turn them down!  :D

Nospin, can you help and tell us what your main dietary restrictions are?  I know you are diabetic, but are there other issues we should take into consideration?  I can bring whatever?  Erica, were y'all gonna bring a little grill?

nospinzone1

Erica and I talked about everyone bringing their own lunch.  But thinking more about it, I think a potluck kind of thing would be tons of fun.  What's the consensus?  And I'm in favor of Thunder's baked yummies.  My diet doesn't need it, but when a baking vet offers this stuff, you don't turn them down!  :D

Nospin, can you help and tell us what your main dietary restrictions are?  I know you are diabetic, but are there other issues we should take into consideration?  I can bring whatever?  Erica, were y'all gonna bring a little grill?
[/quote
not quite diabetic. just watching sweets and no food restrictions yet.

Offline kimnat

How about hotdogs/buns, baked beans, coleslaw, potato or macaroni salad, green salad, fruit, yummies from sue, sodas (beer for others of you), mustard/ketcup/relish, chips.

What am I missing?  What would you like see, gang?

Offline kimnat

Okay then, Folks sign up for a dish!!  I can bring in baked beans and macaroni salad.

Offline Evolution33

• Blown Save, Win
I will make Dominican chicken and rice.

Offline kimnat

OOOO!  Yum!  That sounds delicious!  I can't wait to try it!

nospinzone1

OOOO!  Yum!  That sounds delicious!  I can't wait to try it!

the only thing that i ever learned how to make is LIVER FAJITAS CUBAN CHINESE STYLE. I dont think it keeps outside very well , might give folks tomai poison and will miss the game.LOL.

Offline kimnat

Can you "make" a bag of chips or case of coca cola?   ;)

Offline saltydad

How many "eaters" do we have coming to the tailgate, so we all know how much to bring of our dish?

Edit- And FYI- the forecast for Sunday is sunny, high in the 70's! (he says as thunder outside makes him wonder about tonight's game).

Offline kimnat

I'd plan for about 18-20.  Sue got 13 tickets, plus there are about 5-7 more of us coming that already have tickets.

Offline Ericas Nats

• Only Nationals fan in Seattle! :)
We went to costco today and got paper plates, cups, trash bags.

I also bought matt an early b-day present. I got one of those gas webber grils and a table. the webber grill is a good size. I also am trying to get my e-z up pop up tent that i have at my parents house for a little shade.

as far as food.

i was going to make a bunch of "W curly style" cupcake for us. i got a big box of blow pops for the kids.

matt and i can do chicken. matt has this really sweet mustard sauce he loves to grill with. its light and refresshing. about how many  people we need to get for??

20-25? people??

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
I really wish I could make it, but I have to work. Sigh.

nospinzone1

I really wish I could make it, but I have to work. Sigh.

WORK? WHAT IS THAT? I AM A PRINCE....LAZY ALL MY LIFE....MORE SO NOW....

nospinzone1

Can you "make" a bag of chips or case of coca cola?   ;)

IF YOU ARE TALKING TO ME, I WILL GLADLY GET A CASE OF COKES.

Offline kimnat

Yes.  you.   :thumbs:   Thanks a bunch!

Offline kimnat

20-25? people??

Yeah, Ali is bringing 7 w/ him.  Ali, can you pitch in on the menu?  We could use a little help.  :)

Offline saltydad

If it's OK, I'll bring hot dogs and rolls if no one else is.

Offline kimnat

Awesome!  Thank you!

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
I hear ya!  Actually, only the missus (Fraumau, also a WNFF occasional) and I are coming (early) to the tailgate, the other 6 in my party are family or FOF coming from points all over and arriving independently, so we're going to peel off early from the TG to go start herding cats from various lots and will catch y'all up in the seats by the 2nd or 3rd inning...but I will bring some of my world-famous potato salad and/or shish kabob (and maybe some Guinness) to the TG, depending on what i find in my fridge as soon as I go downstairs ;-)

Yeah, Ali is bringing 7 w/ him.  Ali, can you pitch in on the menu?  We could use a little help.  :)

Offline kimnat

OOO shish kabob?  I haven't had a good one of those in ages!

OK folks!  Our TG count is now about 13-15 ppl!  Plan accordingly.

Thank you Ali!

Nospin - is that REAL Coke?   I'm afraid I'm a coke snob and only like the real thing.  Just asking so I will know if I need to bring something else.  Thanks.

I'm sure my friend, John Pickeral, will bring something also.  I will ask him next time I talk to him. 

Offline kimnat

Funny, I'm the same way.  I'm doing the diet coke thing now to save calories.  But I love a REAL cold coca cola.  I hated it when they changed the "formula".  We all fussed so much that we now have Coca Cola Classic.

nospinzone1

Nospin - is that REAL Coke?   I'm afraid I'm a coke snob and only like the real thing.  Just asking so I will know if I need to bring something else.  Thanks.

I'm sure my friend, John Pickeral, will bring something also.  I will ask him next time I talk to him. 

YEP, THE REAL THING

Offline kimnat

Have a coke and a smile!   :D   :thumbs: