Author Topic: Pro Wrestling, Recycling the Stars of the 90s and 00s....(2017)  (Read 18523 times)

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
Anyone have any favorite YouTube or podcast followings?  I kinda liked WhatCulture before the defection and those that defected created Cultaholic but they don't seem to be as good as they were on WhatCulture.

I'm totally liking Luke Owen and Oli Davis of Wrestletalk. 

The two best wrestling podcasts IMHO are:
- What Happened When with Tony Schiavonne - reliving WCW memories
- Something to Wrestle with Bruce Pritchard - reliving WWE memories

I subscribe to Jericho's and JR's podcasts as well, but those are hit and miss depending on the guests, and Ross's takes about 20 minutes to get through the commercials.  Jim Cornette's is usually pretty good as well.

For more current events talk - MLW Radio

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
The two best wrestling podcasts IMHO are:
- What Happened When with Tony Schiavonne - reliving WCW memories
- Something to Wrestle with Bruce Pritchard - reliving WWE memories

I subscribe to Jericho's and JR's podcasts as well, but those are hit and miss depending on the guests, and Ross's takes about 20 minutes to get through the commercials.  Jim Cornette's is usually pretty good as well.

For more current events talk - MLW Radio

Yeah, I guess I was more after current events and analysis.  Along the radio lines I do Busted Open on SiriusXM as well.

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
Yeah, I guess I was more after current events and analysis.  Along the radio lines I do Busted Open on SiriusXM as well.

MLW, Wrestling Observer Live, and the LAW Live Audio Wrestling are all good for current discussion.

About all I ever listen to anymore are the Pritchard and Shiavonne podcasts, unfortunately they are usually 3+ hours a week so I rarely finish them.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
I love listening to Cornette rant about whatever on his show... don't listen to too much else.