Author Topic: NL Division Series: Nationals @ Dodgers, Game 4  (Read 42481 times)

Offline ZIM4MVP

It's funny. I tweeted some local press on this decision and they all LOVED it. I guess I am the only one that would have pitched Max.

the guy that gave up 4 runs in Game 1?

Offline Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
What the freak are you doing Dusty!?

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
freak Ross!

Offline sportsfan882

Thanks Dusty.  Stupid ass.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
Ross ain't ready for the big time.

Offline natsarl

What a disaster by Ross this inning.  Total meltdown. 

Offline tomwvr

Ross needs to be pulled out now -

Offline Copecwby20

What the fackkkk

Offline mimontero88

• The GOAT
Well that's just not good...

Offline sportsfan882

Dusty has done well all series but why the freak wouldn't you have pulled him after the walk???

Offline mmzznnxx

• lol Nats
freak Dusty. He's ready for the big dugout in the sky, senile old nag.

Offline BigMeech

No reason for him to be still in unless he's conceding the game

Which would be stupid on his part, especially with Kershaw going on short rest and already having put up two runs on him.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Giving up a double to the pitcher to lead off the inning was inexcusable.

Offline Elvir Ovcina

No, you said stupid things and couldn't back them up. Revere doesn't get to that ball, nor does Taylor. Werth did the same thing that Turner did. You're an idiot. Again.
This is a Dusty thing. Ross should have never come back out for the third. Once through the lineup. That's all you were getting.

This.  I think he was wedded to the idea of going Ross-Lopez, which meant Ross needed to finish an inning.  He thought Ross had more in the tank after 2 (well, he had a little, but not enough for an inning) and didn't get off that idea once it was clear Ross wasn't fooling the good hitters the second time through.

Offline ZIM4MVP

Giving up a double to the pitcher to lead off the inning was inexcusable.

Anyone other than Werth and his noodle arm had a shot of nailing him at 2nd

Offline stealyerbase

• YUMMY! Good for you too!
Well I guess we all know who won't make the roster as a starter if we make it past the Doyers.
Buh-Bye Joe.

Offline Natsinpwc

Vegas knew this would happen. It's too bad Turner didn't make that play. Ross tensed up after that.
All because of Espi. And the Nats coaching staff undying love for him.

Offline welch

• The Sweetest Right Handed Swing in 1950s Baseball
Ross ain't ready for the big time.

Tough for the Nats: only two healthy starting pitchers.

Offline natbomber

• In baseball, you don’t know nothing
For the love of all things good and true, please let us get out of this inning.

Offline sportsfan882

Nats deserve to lose. They conceded only down 1 with Kershaw struggling again. Dont deserve to win this series

Offline Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
Which would be stupid on his part, especially with Kershaw going on short rest and already having put up two runs on him.
No, conceeding here would be fine. He just destroyed Ross' confidence. Even if we get to the next round, he's mentally done.

Offline Copecwby20

What a nightmare of a manager.

Offline mimontero88

• The GOAT
It's funny. I tweeted some local press on this decision and they all LOVED it. I guess I am the only one that would have pitched Max.
Why would you put Scherzer out there on short rest when you don't have to?  He either gets this game on short rest or Game 5 on normal rest.  Would be insane to have him pitch on short rest when he doesn't have to.

Offline stealyerbase

• YUMMY! Good for you too!
Lots of baseball left to play.

Offline HattoriHanzo

• expos/Nats fan since 1980
No, you said stupid things and couldn't back them up. Revere doesn't get to that ball, nor does Taylor. Werth did the same thing that Turner did. You're an idiot. Again.
This is a Dusty thing. Ross should have never come back out for the third. Once through the lineup. That's all you were getting.

Revere gets to balls period. His only weakness on defense is his arm. Anyone in an adult league game would have caught that ball. You're a freaking idiot who has never played baseball like I have. You have backed Danny Espinosa saying he's above average when he's not and now everyone sees it. Your baseball knowledge is so low it's on the level of a chick seeing a game for the first time. You are the dumbest nats fan on this board.