Author Topic: Doping Scandal: Zim, Peyton Manning, Ryan Howard, Others: Report  (Read 23247 times)

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
I didn't mean to imply that Ryan Howard was a cheater or anything like that. I have no attachment to Howard one way or another nor have I followed him as closely as I have followed Zimm.
If you look to pro athletes to be bastions of moral goodness in the world and are crushed when they aren't, you are, quite frankly, a dumbass.

Offline HalfSmokes

I think he might do it to heal. I don't know that he'd do it to gain an advantage in play.

Healing in a way that others aren't permitted too is an advantage

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
Healing in a way that others aren't permitted too is an advantage
That policy is freaking stupid.

Offline HalfSmokes

That policy is freaking stupid.

:shrug: the while ped ban is stupid, but it's still the policy.

Offline Natsinpwc

If the Nats trade Storen to a California team could he get medical marijuana to treat his anxiety in big games. It could help him. Or I suppose the Rockies would be a good match.

Offline whytev

Youtube

Let us know what you think if you watch it.

Thanks. I'll watch it at work tomorrow.

Offline mmzznnxx

• lol Nats
If the Nats trade Storen to a California team could he get medical marijuana to treat his anxiety in big games. It could help him. Or I suppose the Rockies would be a good match.

Storen on weed? Dude would get even worse inside his head. I can hear his inner thoughts on the mound now:

"God, it's so hot out, why does this jersey have to be so clingy and tight. Maybe if I stretch the neckhole I can make it more comfortable... feels good... I wonder if it looks like I'm punching myself in the neck. That probably looks weird, punching yourself in the neck. Nah, they'll just think I'm choking on something. crap, how long have I been pulling my shirt? Are people starting to notice? All right, time to throw some pitches. Throw... throw... It feels like I'm doing a bowflex shoulder exercise without the weighted string. What are those weighted strings called any way? Oh freak. Are they booing? Or are they Drew-ing? Maybe they're mooing. So thirsty, just throw a 3-up 3-down inning and and get some gatorade.

Why is the batter mean-mugging me? Maybe he hates me, I probably hit him with a pitch or something back then. Does he think he's twice as good as me because he wears #44? Maybe I should change my number to #99 so no one hates me that much. Why is the catcher giving me such a weird pitching sign. Does he know I'm high? He knows I'm high. I can't do the slider outside, he's trying to out me to everyone, that must be a bad pitch. If we go opposite with a fastball inside, he won't see it coming. Oh man, he'll look so silly."

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
Storen on weed? Dude would get even worse inside his head. I can hear his inner thoughts on the mound now:

"God, it's so hot out, why does this jersey have to be so clingy and tight. Maybe if I stretch the neckhole I can make it more comfortable... feels good... I wonder if it looks like I'm punching myself in the neck. That probably looks weird, punching yourself in the neck. Nah, they'll just think I'm choking on something. crap, how long have I been pulling my shirt? Are people starting to notice? All right, time to throw some pitches. Throw... throw... It feels like I'm doing a bowflex shoulder exercise without the weighted string. What are those weighted strings called any way? Oh freak. Are they booing? Or are they Drew-ing? Maybe they're mooing. So thirsty, just throw a 3-up 3-down inning and and get some gatorade.

Why is the batter mean-mugging me? Maybe he hates me, I probably hit him with a pitch or something back then. Does he think he's twice as good as me because he wears #44? Maybe I should change my number to #99 so no one hates me that much. Why is the catcher giving me such a weird pitching sign. Does he know I'm high? He knows I'm high. I can't do the slider outside, he's trying to out me to everyone, that must be a bad pitch. If we go opposite with a fastball inside, he won't see it coming. Oh man, he'll look so silly."

:lmao: I totally get high Drew hahahaha omg this was good, thanks :crackup:

Offline whytev

:lmao: I totally get high Drew hahahaha omg this was good, thanks :crackup:

That's funny, but plenty of or athletes smoke weed all the time. It's great for people who are in a lot of physical pain.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
That's funny, but plenty of or athletes smoke weed all the time. It's great for people who are in a lot of physical pain.

Oh I'm not knocking weed truly, I know plenty of productive members of society who smoke pretty much every day-I admire them because I could never function as a normal person when I was high, wayyyy too paranoid  :-[ I eventually learned to stick with wine :lol:

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
According to Sly half of Green Bay on the juice. If Zimmm really wants to help Washington the best thing he can do is to come clean now and implicate as many of those Packer bastards as he can.

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
According to Sly half of Green Bay on the juice. If Zimmm really wants to help Washington the best thing he can do is to come clean now and implicate as many of those Packer bastards as he can.

:rofl:

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
Even the young have had their souls crushed.

Good. *cracks knuckles*

If you look to pro athletes to be bastions of moral goodness in the world and are crushed when they aren't, you are, quite frankly, a dumbass.

Offline whytev

Oh I'm not knocking weed truly, I know plenty of productive members of society who smoke pretty much every day-I admire them because I could never function as a normal person when I was high, wayyyy too paranoid  :-[ I eventually learned to stick with wine :lol:

The trick is to not do it when you have somewhere to be.

Offline whytev

Just watched. Didn't realise my city featured so prominently.

Sly seemed like a loser who name drops to seem cool, but you'd think he could come up with some better names to drop. I don't know what to think.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession

late nominee for PotY

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
late nominee for PotY

Just like the Oscars. Released late in the year to stay in the minds of judges. It gets my vote.

Offline monkeyhit

somebody send it to Storen's daddy, please

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
The trick is to not do it when you have somewhere to be.

I learned that eventually too ;)

Sly seemed like a loser who name drops to seem cool, but you'd think he could come up with some better names to drop. I don't know what to think.

yea he's for sure a cool-kid wanna-be but he also had a refrigerator full of drugs and a MLB'er (albeit small time, but still) in his living room talking about the drugs he bought from him-he's definitely not just talk. 

Offline Mr Clean

I learned that eventually too ;)

yea he's for sure a cool-kid wanna-be but he also had a refrigerator full of drugs and a MLB'er (albeit small time, but still) in his living room talking about the drugs he bought from him-he's definitely not just talk. 
He said he has known Zim  for 6 years which brings it back to 2009. Was he even working there at that time?

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
He said he has known Zim  for 6 years which brings it back to 2009. Was he even working there at that time?

Doesn't seem like it but the guy comes across a right sleaze, I doubt this clinic was the first place he found out about the money to be made from peddling ped's. 

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Doesn't seem like it but the guy comes across a right sleaze, I doubt this clinic was the first place he found out about the money to be made from peddling ped's. 

He said that he had been using and selling PEDs since high school, sounds like he was a free lancer who connected his clients with various suppliers.

Offline Citizen416

MMZZNNXX,
I'm a huge Drew Storen fan but this has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read. Well played.

Offline BrandonK

• #LOLNats