Author Topic: Doping Scandal: Zim, Peyton Manning, Ryan Howard, Others: Report  (Read 23519 times)

Offline madj55

Just saw this. Interesting.

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
Who cares.

Offline mmzznnxx

• lol Nats
I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, I thought he only stuck to "cortisone".

Online Mattionals

The guy also backtracked who "outed" the athletes. Seems less credible than the Biogenesis scandal from years back.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
I kind of just assume anymore that any athlete who's in their late 30's and still performing at a high level is probably taking something, and that includes my Tom Terrific :(

Offline HalfSmokes

I kind of just assume anymore that any athlete who's in their late 30's and still performing at a high level is probably taking something, and that includes my Tom Terrific :(

This

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
Zimm should ask for a refund.

Offline dshawg77

F that fraud. Karma is a Biach and he's got a lot coming to him...

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!

Offline HalfSmokes

Poor Ryan Howard, I never would have suspected someone so bad of dropping

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
Ryan Howard? How about Taylor freaking Teagarden?

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
Zim should appeal until he gets hurt, then drop the appeal

Offline BrandonK

• #LOLNats

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Can the Nats void Zim's contract if he's a cheater? If so this is the best thing that could have happened.

Offline Squab

• Global Moderator
  • me lookin at the bullpen
Remember those couple months where Zimm was having those cortisone shots in his shoulder and all of a sudden he was superhuman?

meh.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
Doubt it.

I don't know, Manning's agent's reply that Peyton did nothing wrong but whatever treatment his wife was getting is private between her and her drs. I mean, it sort of seems like when Clemens set his wife up to take the fall for his HGH use. 

Online Mattionals

Can the Nats void Zim's contract if he's a cheater? If so this is the best thing that could have happened.

If the Yankees couldn't do it with ARod, the answer is no.

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
Remember those couple months where Zimm was having those cortisone shots in his shoulder and all of a sudden he was superhuman?

meh.

That's not how HGH works

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
That's not how HGH works

It helps a body heal, doesn't it? I'm always so confused why HGH is considered so bad. 

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
the article says that Zimm was getting a drug that is like a steroid.   But with "sly" retracting his claims I don't see how this becomes any more than a he-said / he-said unless MLB decides to push the issue.

Online Mattionals

the article says that Zimm was getting a drug that is like a steroid.   But with "sly" retracting his claims I don't see how this becomes any more than a he-said / he-said unless MLB decides to push the issue.

This looks to have even less factual evidence than the Biogenesis report. At least with that there was a written (terribly) ledger with Biogenesis. While I doubt Zim is totally innocent, I doubt there is anything nearly close enough to incriminate.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
This looks to have even less factual evidence than the Biogenesis report. At least with that there was a written (terribly) ledger with Biogenesis. While I doubt Zim is totally innocent, I doubt there is anything nearly close enough to incriminate.

Sure, he'll probably escape a 50 game suspension, but look at Gio's drop off since 2012, it's likely that we may never see the old Zimmerman again.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
If the Yankees couldn't do it with ARod, the answer is no.

They don't have the Lerner's legal team.

Offline houston-nat

Remember when Nook Logan was named as a steroid user?