Author Topic: Doping Scandal: Zim, Peyton Manning, Ryan Howard, Others: Report  (Read 23776 times)

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
Storen on weed? Dude would get even worse inside his head. I can hear his inner thoughts on the mound now:

"God, it's so hot out, why does this jersey have to be so clingy and tight. Maybe if I stretch the neckhole I can make it more comfortable... feels good... I wonder if it looks like I'm punching myself in the neck. That probably looks weird, punching yourself in the neck. Nah, they'll just think I'm choking on something. crap, how long have I been pulling my shirt? Are people starting to notice? All right, time to throw some pitches. Throw... throw... It feels like I'm doing a bowflex shoulder exercise without the weighted string. What are those weighted strings called any way? Oh freak. Are they booing? Or are they Drew-ing? Maybe they're mooing. So thirsty, just throw a 3-up 3-down inning and and get some gatorade.

Why is the batter mean-mugging me? Maybe he hates me, I probably hit him with a pitch or something back then. Does he think he's twice as good as me because he wears #44? Maybe I should change my number to #99 so no one hates me that much. Why is the catcher giving me such a weird pitching sign. Does he know I'm high? He knows I'm high. I can't do the slider outside, he's trying to out me to everyone, that must be a bad pitch. If we go opposite with a fastball inside, he won't see it coming. Oh man, he'll look so silly."

:lmao: I totally get high Drew hahahaha omg this was good, thanks :crackup: