Author Topic: The Bryce Harper Compendium (2015)  (Read 116790 times)

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
Re: The Bryce Harper Compendium (2015)
« Reply #1850: September 07, 2015, 06:40:03 PM »
don't make like this was an 11-4 game.  3 runs.  I suppose the weather was summer hot, which stinks in the day time, and they played like zombies, but a walk, a dribbler, a bloop and a blast (a/k/a, the CarGo Rox formula v. Storen), and we are talking about the momentum again.  Hey, easy for me 450 miles away to say this, but even in the GDT, folks were talking about the Mets fans being the only ones heard late.  Bryce picked a bad game to call people out due to his non-performance, but let's not say it was a will the team home atmosphere either.

Some fans will leave early no matter the score. People need to get over it. Just be grateful they come out and support the game.

And complete BS on the Mets fans being the only ones there late. The Nats fans were completely drowning them out. In fact, they were cheering "Let's Go Harper" (when he whiffed for third time) so as to drown out the "Let's Go Mets" cheers.

If someone who was there today in a different section of the park (I was in 135) has a different opinion, I'd like to hear it because you really can't tell on TV or radio. Nothing infuriates me more than people judging the home fans from what they see on TV or hear on  the radio.