Author Topic: Nationals Park Questions  (Read 242152 times)

madj55 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline BrandonK

• #LOLNats
Re: Nationals Park Questions
« Reply #325: July 13, 2016, 01:37:17 PM »
I hear that. $49, w/ no fees (I think), for 115 sounds too good to pass on.

Eh. $10 in fees, but Ticketmaster does the same anyways

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #326: July 13, 2016, 02:19:32 PM »
Eh. $10 in fees, but Ticketmaster does the same anyways

Did you try the coupon codes? There are a bunch of them. Search Reddit for Nationals coupon codes. The ones for the Jr Nats and National Missing and Exploited Kids are the ones I use the most.

$11 plus fees for 222 is a great deal.

Offline BrandonK

• #LOLNats
« Reply #327: July 13, 2016, 02:39:03 PM »
Did you try the coupon codes? There are a bunch of them. Search Reddit for Nationals coupon codes. The ones for the Jr Nats and National Missing and Exploited Kids are the ones I use the most.

$11 plus fees for 222 is a great deal.

Stubhub. Didn't even look at the Nats site. I'll have to give it a look. Can't find any active Stubhub coupons.

Offline BrandonK

• #LOLNats
« Reply #328: July 14, 2016, 10:11:58 AM »
Is 205 a good section? The little view on Stubhub looks great, and you guys really liked the 200 sections

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
« Reply #329: July 14, 2016, 10:24:41 AM »
Is 205 a good section? The little view on Stubhub looks great, and you guys really liked the 200 sections

they are decent seats with a good view of the field.  I had a five game pack in that section a few years ago.  Only complaints are that the 300 section overhands, so IIRC, you might not always be able to see the scoreboard (but you get cover if it's raining).  Also there are only limited food vendors on that level, so you have to go up or down a level if you want something more than a hot dog and a beer.  Personally I prefer to sit in the 100s.

Offline Natsinpwc

« Reply #330: July 14, 2016, 10:28:44 AM »
The view is good. You just don't get the amenities as in the club section and not much air circulation in that area.

Offline BrandonK

• #LOLNats
« Reply #331: July 14, 2016, 10:32:05 AM »
they are decent seats with a good view of the field.  I had a five game pack in that section a few years ago.  Only complaints are that the 300 section overhands, so IIRC, you might not always be able to see the scoreboard (but you get cover if it's raining).  Also there are only limited food vendors on that level, so you have to go up or down a level if you want something more than a hot dog and a beer.  Personally I prefer to sit in the 100s.
The view is good. You just don't get the amenities as in the club section and not much air circulation in that area.

You guys are the best. I'm going to just pay a bit more and get better seats!

One more question: does anyone know of any locker services in the area? I'll have a large bag from work that I'd rather not lug around the park. Thanks!

Offline Natsinpwc

« Reply #332: July 14, 2016, 10:35:33 AM »
You guys are the best. I'm going to just pay a bit more and get better seats!

One more question: does anyone know of any locker services in the area? I'll have a large bag from work that I'd rather not lug around the park. Thanks!
No problem. Don't know anything about lockers.

Go for the 100 level it get the club seats if you want to go for the 200 level. I am biased towards the latter as I like to be above the action.

Offline BrandonK

• #LOLNats
« Reply #333: July 14, 2016, 10:42:47 AM »
There's a Hilton right by. I'm gonna try calling beforehand and see if I can check a bag for the game.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
« Reply #334: July 14, 2016, 10:51:08 AM »
There's a Hilton right by. I'm gonna try calling beforehand and see if I can check a bag for the game.

This is the land of suspicious packages and unattended baggage. Good luck. :)

Offline BrandonK

• #LOLNats
« Reply #335: July 14, 2016, 10:55:01 AM »
This is the land of suspicious packages and unattended baggage. Good luck. :)

Very true... Just clothes and shoes in a backpack. Union Station offers a locker service, but it closes at 10 (the game will probably run past that). We'll see. Checking the bag policy for the park now

Offline Natsinpwc

« Reply #336: July 14, 2016, 10:58:47 AM »
Very true... Just clothes and shoes in a backpack. Union Station offers a locker service, but it closes at 10 (the game will probably run past that). We'll see. Checking the bag policy for the park now
I would call the Nats. I am sure there is something they can do for you.

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
« Reply #337: July 14, 2016, 11:13:29 AM »
hotels near Nats park:
https://www.hotels.com/de1653306/hotels-near-nationals-park-washington-united-states-of-america/

Most should be able to check a bag for you

Offline BrandonK

• #LOLNats
« Reply #338: July 14, 2016, 01:56:05 PM »
I would call the Nats. I am sure there is something they can do for you.

Sure enough, they just got back to me and are helping out. Thanks all!

Offline BrandonK

• #LOLNats
« Reply #339: July 14, 2016, 01:57:51 PM »
Went with 116

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #340: July 14, 2016, 02:17:18 PM »

Best thing about that area is some of the shortest lines at the ballpark.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #341: July 14, 2016, 03:15:19 PM »
the area outside the NS Club in the left field corner has a lot going for it.  Site lines are good, it is covered in the mid-summer day games and in bad weather (as well as at other times ;) ) , there are basic concessions there, plus whatever took over the Heineken stand (Shock Top?).  Exit is not bad, and you can easily pop up or down to more concession areas especially before the game.  Even with my NS Club seats, I will hit concessions on 3 quite a bit as there are choices there that are better than the Club.  The price break makes these seats a pretty good deal.  116 is better, but you pay.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
« Reply #342: July 14, 2016, 03:41:15 PM »
Went with 116

Post your game day gear.    My buddy and I might go but we're up in the 300s.     I'll probably leave here around 3 PM (subway) and go to the bullpen to meet my neighbor.     From there, the loft.    :)

Offline BrandonK

• #LOLNats
« Reply #343: July 14, 2016, 03:53:59 PM »
Post your game day gear.    My buddy and I might go but we're up in the 300s.     I'll probably leave here around 3 PM and go to the bullpen to meet my neighbor.     From there, the loft.    :)

Depending on what time I get in from Metro, I'll try and stop somewhere around the park for a local brew. Thinking I'll wear an all-navy hat, but that ASG hat is really nice. No jersey here, but I'm going to pick one up. Haven't had one since Wilk signed one in TX

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
« Reply #344: July 14, 2016, 03:56:18 PM »
oh for heaven's sake boys pick a spot and time to meet already! I love these random WNFF encounters, eventually we'll all have met each other I'm sure of it :lol:

Offline BrandonK

• #LOLNats
« Reply #345: July 14, 2016, 04:00:45 PM »
oh for heaven's sake boys pick a spot and time to meet already! I love these random WNFF encounters, eventually we'll all have met each other I'm sure of it :lol:

We will

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
« Reply #347: July 14, 2016, 04:09:31 PM »
Depending on what time I get in from Metro, I'll try and stop somewhere around the park for a local brew. Thinking I'll wear an all-navy hat, but that ASG hat is really nice. No jersey here, but I'm going to pick one up. Haven't had one since Wilk signed one in TX

I'll keep an eye out in 116 for a blue hat or an AS game hat.    If you hear some old white guy yell, "BrandonK"  ...   chances are it's mitlen.      Keeeriste, I'll just stand at the rail to the concourse and yell.    Folks of a certain age are often ignored when they yell at clouds and such.       :old:

Offline dracnal

« Reply #348: July 14, 2016, 04:23:41 PM »
I'll keep an eye out in 116 for a blue hat or an AS game hat.    If you hear some old white guy yell, "BrandonK"  ...   chances are it's mitlen.      Keeeriste, I'll just stand at the rail to the concourse and yell.    Folks of a certain age are often ignored when they yell at clouds and such.       :old:

Now we need to get a (or create) poster named 'Stella' so we can get Mitlen to do a Brando impersonation.

Offline BrandonK

• #LOLNats
« Reply #349: July 14, 2016, 04:24:26 PM »