Author Topic: Must See TV Thread  (Read 115413 times)

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
Re: Must See TV Thread
« Reply #75: February 25, 2015, 06:23:14 PM »
Came late to this thread. I watched the entire 4 week run of "Galavant". Loved it some funny stuff and some not funny stuff that tried to be funny. 

Been meaning to watch ABC's "Agent Carter" (in place of Mavel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. while it is in hiatus) managed to watch some of the pilot got a little board, plan on marathoning it sometime. If Crumbcrust Off-Demand keeps it long enough.

My regular shows are:
CSI (oops season over)
NCIS and it's sister shows NCIS: LA and NCIS: NO (OK technically NCIS: NOLA but I feel that is too long and not needed)
Forever
The Blacklist
Scorpion
The Big Bang Theory
Doctor Who
Hawaii Five-0
Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

semi-regulars:
Blue Bloods
Family Guy
The Simpsons
2 Broke Girls
Jeopardy
Wheel of Fortune

There are a lot of other fave shows from years gone by that include all the Star Trek shows (yes even Enterprise), Quantum Leap, Warehouse 13, Eureka, Stargate SG-1 and its spin-offs and many others over the last 50 or so years of TV history.

If you like British TV, check out Top Gear.  It's a car show but certainly not just for people who are gearheads.

Also, I liked Enterprise too.  It's no DS9 in it's prime, but it's still good Trek.  I'm on my third watch through of Enterprise actually, in season 3.