Author Topic: Nationals vs Braves, Game 3  (Read 15006 times)

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
Re: Nationals vs Braves, Game 3
« Reply #500: June 22, 2014, 12:45:16 AM »
Teheran facing Span is a pain in the ass.
Teheran with Span on base is utter torture.

Online welch

• The Sweetest Right Handed Swing in 1950s Baseball
« Reply #501: June 22, 2014, 01:56:23 AM »
I refuse to watch Julio Teheran pitch ever again. I know he's a great young talent, and I'd usually enjoy watching such a player, but his pace was absolutely unbearable.

He purposely threw at Harper's legs last season right after Harper had ht a wall and injured a leg.

Hope next game Gattis returns the ball harder than Teheran pitches it.

Teheran is a tinker-toy. (and deserves to get to get brushed back once or twice.)

Online welch

• The Sweetest Right Handed Swing in 1950s Baseball
« Reply #502: June 22, 2014, 02:11:22 AM »
The double untuck was great. Also announcers noiced that every Nats player unbuttoned to button on their shirt. Unity. Nothing quite like it last season...not since "Beast Mode", probably. King Ian needs a special tee-shirt.

Offline blue911

« Reply #503: June 22, 2014, 10:06:16 AM »
He purposely threw at Harper's legs last season right after Harper had ht a wall and injured a leg.

Hope next game Gattis returns the ball harder than Teheran pitches it.

Teheran is a tinker-toy. (and deserves to get to get brushed back once or twice.)

This is nonsense. Orioles fans say the same crap about Abad throwing at Machado's legs.

That is where a pitcher should throw if he intends to hit a better. If Harper's legs were that bad, then he shouldn't be playing.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
« Reply #504: June 22, 2014, 11:51:34 AM »

Is there a way for the mods to make this an adults only board? :hysterical:
I suggest one game day thread be a "make jokes that Playboy could have run back in 1973 - 75" thread.  You know, topical jokes with innuendos that were sly back then but would be PG 13 now.  That, and lots of comments about CB radios.