Author Topic: Potomac Nationals New Stadium - Fredericksburg!  (Read 23339 times)

Online imref

• 1B: The New Hot Corner
As big of a dump as it is, I'm going to miss the Pfitz.  Seeing a game there was generally a pretty cheap way to spend a night, it was a great place to get autographs each year from Ryan Zimmerman :) and other rehabbing Nats (we met Werth, Detwiler, JZ, and several others), and the fireworks show was usually good.

Farewell Pfitzner:

https://wtop.com/prince-william-county/2019/08/fans-saying-goodbye-to-potomac-nationals-as-team-heads-south/

The article notes that there is a chance of them at least starting the season in Potomac next year if the new stadium isn't ready for opening day.

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
As big of a dump as it is, I'm going to miss the Pfitz.

I have fond memories of my daughter’s parish grade school having a family night there once a season. We’d go down to the picnic area and stuff our faces with crappy hamburgers, hotdogs and the usual picnic foods and then go up and watch from those crappy bleacher seats. It was a great time. :)

Offline HalfSmokes

my family loved the kids run the bases and fireworks nights - definitely have fond memories

Offline Five Banners

Grabbed a couple of tickets for tomorrow

Online imref

Re: Potomac Nationals New Stadium - Fredericksburg!
« Reply #279: September 12, 2019, 10:29:57 PM »
Team and logo unveil on October 5

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2UXEdfgGHa/

Online imref

pnats42
Verified
We've headed down the road to bring Baseball to the 'Burg! As of this morning, the P-Nats are now Fredericksburg Baseball. Our offices & team store are located at 601 Caroline St, 1st Floor, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 and our new phone number is 540-858-4242.