Author Topic: Barves: Knights Templar of Unwritten Rules and gutless anti-American douche bags  (Read 84914 times)

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
Braves also announce all tickets all season are $1.00

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
Braves also announce all tickets all season are $1.00

Won't help...need $1.00 waffles instead...

Offline whytev

Later, Kimbrel.

Wowza. The Padres might just knock the Giants or the Dodgers out of a playoff spot. That division is going to be interesting.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Did JCA kill the thread on that? His link doesn't work.
sorry.  I tried to set up a thread just on that topic, but Linty used the trade as the first post in the 2015 MLB thread.  You can't split off the first post from a thread.  Most of the discussion was in the 2015 MLB thread so I just merged the one post into Linty's thread rather than set up the dedicated thread.

Online imref

2-0 after spanking the Marlins 12-2 tonight.  What the heck?

Offline dracnal

160 games to go.  Baseball is too long a season to draw conclusions from any two back to back games during the year.

Offline Squab

• Global Moderator
  • me lookin at the bullpen

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
Braves refuse to lose.

May I?    "We'll never catch them now."     :)

Offline whytev

I'm still not sure I can name five of them!

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
I can name the highest paid player on their payroll. :)
I'm still not sure I can name five of them!

Online imref

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
Kristina Akra joined the Braves. She is dead to me.

She was with the Orioles-owned MASN before that, so she's never really been alive.

Offline OldChelsea

For your further entertainment: Braves currently have NL's worst per-fixture home attendance (http://espn.go.com/mlb/attendance - the seven teams ranked below them are all American League).

Offline whytev

For your further entertainment: Braves currently have NL's worst per-fixture home attendance (http://espn.go.com/mlb/attendance - the seven teams ranked below them are all American League).

Fact check that last bit...

Offline OldChelsea

Fact check that last bit...

noted (missed Miami)...six of seven ain't bad (or is bad, depending on perspective)....

Offline whytev

noted (missed Miami)...six of seven ain't bad (or is bad, depending on perspective)....

I wonder how relevant to a team's success attendance is in the era of big T.V. deals.

Offline Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
Andrelton Simmons is a cockstain.

Offline Slateman

Offline OldChelsea

After 14,833 for Tuesday's match, just 12,595 in the house yesterday...what a MLB bellwether team those Atlanta Braves are.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
After 14,833 for Tuesday's match, just 12,595 in the house yesterday...what a MLB bellwether team those Atlanta Braves are.

The people of Cobb County just don't want to drive to downtown Atlanta...

freak THE BARVES.

Offline HalfSmokes

the philies are averaging 25,452, remember when they were the best fans in the country

Say what you will about Philly fans, but one thing cannot be questioned: they sure do love their teams.

The MLB attendance leaders for the past three years, and current leader for 2012 brings in nearly 45,000 fans per game.

Fans in the City of Brotherly Love may not be the most gracious hosts by any stretch of the imagination, but they are passionate, dedicated and faithful.

This is the cream of the crop when it comes to ranking the fanbases.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1219254-mlb-power-rankings-the-worst-fan-bases-in-baseball/page/29

Offline Slateman

the philies are averaging 25,452, remember when they were the best fans in the country

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1219254-mlb-power-rankings-the-worst-fan-bases-in-baseball/page/29

I dunno, 25k for a team you expect to lose 100 games is actually pretty damn good

Offline HalfSmokes

:meh: I would expect the best fans in the country to show up through thick and thin