Author Topic: Nationals vs Marlins, Game 3  (Read 21585 times)

Offline Coladar

Re: Nationals vs. Marlins, Game 3
« Reply #50: September 21, 2013, 10:59:50 PM »
Lololololol. What a bunch of freaking idiots. What the freak was the point? It's just stopped raining and now they call it? Wtf? I'd say this is deja vu all over again in being reminiscent of Monday, waiting hours to call what should've been a no-brainer, but this?

They should have started playing at 7pm. It was very, very light rain. Could've gone until 8:30 when the downpour began, and, at 7pm, was obvious on radar that they had 90 minutes or so. Start play and pray you get your 5-6 innings in.

But they didn't - okay. Fine. I left at 8:30, because the communication was non-existent. Not so much as a word I saw or heard between 7:10 and when I left. Looking at the radar, I made the call and went home.

Figured it was a no-brainer they'd call the game by 9pm as I looked at the radar just before I left. They didn't - and now it has just finally stopped, and they call it? Give me a freaking break. What the hell was the point of waiting four goddamned hours? Did they want to keep the teams up 'til the wee hours, now having to play a double header tomorrow?

Man, if I'd stayed the four hours and had this happen I'd be livid. Whether the call was from MLB or the Nats, whoever is at fault is utterly retarded and incompetent.