Author Topic: 2013 invoices are here - Red Carpet Rewards to continue?  (Read 6006 times)

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
You have a partial plan and are complaining about being able to buy tickets to all of the playoff games.

If they sell my seats before I get around to it, as a full plan holder, I'll be pissed!

As a full plan holder, you can buy tickets at your seats to all the games until Aug. 31. They will be released then if you don't buy them.

Offline rbw5t

Man, after a game like tonight's, I'm ready to upgrade from my one partial season seat in 405 ($210) to 2 full season seats in 128 ($8200).  Maybe I should wait a little while before pulling out the credit card!  Of course, after every game we lose, I consider dropping my package altogether.

Anyone interested in splitting a full season package in 128 next year?

Offline RobDibblesGhost

Quote from: email from "The Lerner Family"
Few things in our culture unite family, friends and communities like the game of baseball, and we want to make sure that everyone gets the opportunity to share in this great time-honored tradition. With this goal in mind, we have decided to limit the number of season tickets available for 2013 to 20,000 of our 41,000 available seats. We are committed to ensuring that every fan who wants to see a live game at Nationals Park has the opportunity to do so.

Offline Displaced Bucco

• Atlanta delenda est - Davey the Elder & WT Sherman
Has anyone heard when the Nats will send out the playoff strips?  They showed up in my STH account today.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Season ticket holder presale of postseason started today too!

Offline Baseball is Life

Season ticket holder presale of postseason started today too!

I didn't get much notice about that. I got the email this morning for a 10am sale. And then I was having all kinds of technical issues. It wouldn't link to my mlb.com account for some reason. No matter. I got six strips so I'm good.

Offline Displaced Bucco

• Atlanta delenda est - Davey the Elder & WT Sherman
I didn't get much notice about that. I got the email this morning for a 10am sale. And then I was having all kinds of technical issues. It wouldn't link to my mlb.com account for some reason. No matter. I got six strips so I'm good.

I had the same problem from the desktop...actually managed to make it happen from my smart phone!

Now that I can print the ones I bought for my daughter from the presale, I started wondering when do I get my strips!

Offline Baseball is Life

I had the same problem from the desktop...actually managed to make it happen from my smart phone!

Now that I can print the ones I bought for my daughter from the presale, I started wondering when do I get my strips!

I called them up and asked them if anyone else was having that problem and of course they said no. :roll:

Still don't have my strips in my account but I did get the confirmation email when I ordered them so I'm good for now.

It's interesting to me that the pre-sale prices were the same as the extra two strips they were offering. The best deal are the strips that come with your plan.

Offline rbw5t

RCR details are out for 2013.  Looks like the program will be about half as valuable as in the past, which is consistent with what my rep had indicated.

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ticketing/rewards.jsp?affiliateId=NRI7234T1-10

Offline Baseball is Life

RCR details are out for 2013.  Looks like the program will be about half as valuable as in the past, which is consistent with what my rep had indicated.

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ticketing/rewards.jsp?affiliateId=NRI7234T1-10

I think it's actually worse than half. The points they give out are about the same but it takes more points to redeem seats. For example, last year it took 100 points to get one ticket in the lower level. This year it takes either 500, 750, or 1000, depending if it's weekday, weekend, or prime game.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
I can get a third of the number of tix for a week night game, a sixth for a prime game.

Offline rbw5t

I think it's actually worse than half. The points they give out are about the same but it takes more points to redeem seats. For example, last year it took 100 points to get one ticket in the lower level. This year it takes either 500, 750, or 1000, depending if it's weekday, weekend, or prime game.

Ah, fair enough.  I'm a cheapskate, and redeem for what I perceive to be the best value relative to what it would cost to actually purchase the tix, which means going for the Infield Gallery.  They used to be 25 pts, and are now 50, so that's where I was getting half.  Point taken though about the rates have changed more for the better seats.

Offline RobDibblesGhost

If I remember right, last year it was 25 (Gallery/Terrace), 50 (Outfield/Mezzanine), 75 (Field) or 100 (Field MVP/club) points for tickets.  This year, it's 50/100/300/500 and even more for weekends and prime games.  There are 17 prime games this year, over 20% of the total number of games.  That's a big cut, but it doesn't surprise me.  They still get to say they have this program, it's just not nearly the value it was in the past.  That's what happens when you put a winner on the field and demand shoots up. Times are changin'...

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
I made a post about this in the Fanfest thread.