Author Topic: "Holiday Road" - The Official Vacation Thread  (Read 147870 times)

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
Nice - I was in Colorado last week (no I'm not a flight attendant, just in between jobs LOL)...it was frigging 65 degrees at 13,000 feet last monday. That is whack - and dangerous (wet avalanches). Should be more stable now. Have a great trip.

That's funny VaRK, my daughter and son in law spent their honeymoon in Greece as well in 2013 but also spent a week before in Barcelona.  They were in Santorini for 4 days and then 3 days in Athens, my daughter adored Santorini and the pictures were absolutely amazing but she was so worn out by the end she didn't appreciate Athens nearly enough :smh: She Facetimed me from her hotel there and stuck her phone out the window so I could see the Parthenon, I was thrilled she was right there and she was like "whatever", ruins are much more my thing than hers  :?

I'm going on a holiday tomorrow to Colorado to see my son and also my daughter and grandson who got there today, I've never been before and cannot wait :woop:  It snowed this morning but hopefully that's the end of that nonsense  :lol: