Author Topic: Magic Number: Angelos can suck it and like it  (Read 27787 times)

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Re: 2012 Playoff Invoices
« Topic Start: June 22, 2012, 06:59:23 PM »
Forgive me for being a moron and too lazy to look it up, although I suspect each team differs. But if I'm an 81 game ST holder, I get my seat assuming I fork over the $$$? If that's not the case, I'm going to murder the FO and whoever is sitting in *my* seat.

Same better apply to the All-Star game, and again, curious if anyone knows that answer. Likewise, any STH since 08 better get first dibs at extra tickets, regardless of  number of games.

Btw, seriously, if playoffs mean even full STH get downgraded, and you somehow get section 129, Row E, Seat 15, watch your back. I'll be coming for you.

Full season ticket holders will get their same seats for the playoffs.  You will have to pay about double the regular season ticket price and you will have to pay for all of the games in early September with the assumption that the team plays the maximum number of games in every round, so as long as you are willing to write that check you're golden.

As far as the ASG goes you will not get your same seats.  Depending on the STH base at the point that we get the game you should be able to get tickets, but they will be no where near the dugouts.  MLB reserves all of the best seats for VIPs.  Full season ticket plan holders will be getting their first glimpse of the 400 level.