Author Topic: Spring Training Gameday Thread 3/31  (Read 663 times)

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Re: Spring Training Gameday Thread 3/31
« Reply #25: March 31, 2012, 07:57:10 PM »
I'm currently sitting on the 7th floor balcony of a luxury hotel looking over the ocean in Jupiter.  Usually I'm not a upscale hotel kind of guy but since we're only here for two nights I splurged.  But I kind of forgot that fancy hotels are different than the Holiday Inn.  After the game today I walked into the lobby where a wedding reception was taking place wearing my Nats NQ Jack Daniels/Bryce Harper t-shirt with my sweaty Nats cap from 2006 and the same pair of jeans that I previously posted about not having washed in months, with my I don't know how many years old Tevas on my feet (plus being way overdue for both a haircut and a shave).  Having just sat out in the sun for four hours I was a bit ripe.  So now it's time to clean up for dinner, which means a shower and a clean t-shirt to go with the same pair of jeans and sandals, I haven't seen any other kids here yet so we're going to stick out just a little bit.

I did get a shout out from one of the locals for my Redskins cooler, I told the guy that we're here for the Nats game and he was completely unimpressed, but he did call out go Skins a few times. 

Offline hammondsnats

« Reply #26: March 31, 2012, 08:03:54 PM »
I'm currently sitting on the 7th floor balcony of a luxury hotel looking over the ocean in Jupiter.  Usually I'm not a upscale hotel kind of guy but since we're only here for two nights I splurged.  But I kind of forgot that fancy hotels are different than the Holiday Inn.  After the game today I walked into the lobby where a wedding reception was taking place wearing my Nats NQ Jack Daniels/Bryce Harper t-shirt with my sweaty Nats cap from 2006 and the same pair of jeans that I previously posted about not having washed in months, with my I don't know how many years old Tevas on my feet (plus being way overdue for both a haircut and a shave).  Having just sat out in the sun for four hours I was a bit ripe.  So now it's time to clean up for dinner, which means a shower and a clean t-shirt to go with the same pair of jeans and sandals, I haven't seen any other kids here yet so we're going to stick out just a little bit.

hahahahahaha awesome

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
« Reply #27: April 01, 2012, 09:02:55 AM »

I did get a shout out from one of the locals for my Redskins cooler, I told the guy that we're here for the Nats game and he was completely unimpressed, but he did call out go Skins a few times. 

You paid your bill.   freak 'em.   LOL