Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals vs Phillies, Game 2 (L)  (Read 66779 times)

Offline nats2playoffs

Gameday Thread: Nationals vs Phillies, Game 2 (L)
« Reply #525: September 28, 2006, 12:03:01 AM »
HEY, JOBOO...

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #526: September 28, 2006, 12:03:04 AM »
Sucks that we took so long to lose.  I could have been sleeping.

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
« Reply #527: September 28, 2006, 12:03:13 AM »
Quote from: "sportsfan882"
BALL GAME.. I'M NOT WATCHING ANOTHER GAME THIS SEASON

C'mon sportsfan  :lol:

Offline kimnat

« Reply #528: September 28, 2006, 12:03:38 AM »
Quote from: "The Chief"
Sucks that we took so long to lose.  I could have been sleeping.

DITTO

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
« Reply #529: September 28, 2006, 12:04:00 AM »
Well, I'm signing off now, see you guys.

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #530: September 28, 2006, 12:05:06 AM »
Quote from: "2k6nats"
BALL GAME.. I'M NOT WATCHING ANOTHER GAME THIS SEASON

C'mon sportsfan  :lol:

We just lost a 5 hour game.  I can't believe I watched the whole game only to end because of stupidity. Frank Robinson is the devil.  Why oh why wouldn't he put in Rauch when Bergmann had labored through the last 3 innings?  He pinch hit for Jason right there, what was the problem with bringing in Rauch?

NatsCaps19

« Reply #531: September 28, 2006, 12:32:58 AM »
I couldn't believe he pitched the 14th

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #532: September 28, 2006, 12:43:44 AM »
Frank Robinson is the devil.  
I think we might have to change your avatar again Sportsfan.  :shock:

Offline Jayman77

« Reply #533: September 28, 2006, 07:25:28 AM »
First off, I didn't jump on the thread till about the ninth inning, and for some reason, I couldn't post replies on our laptop at home.  Every time I clicked the submit button, it would take me back to the login screen.  Anyone know what's up?

Second, it's embarrassing how much louder the Filthie fans were than the Nats fans.  Seeing that clusterf--k of Filthie rowdies on TV was despicable.  Yeah, the Nats are in last place and have nothing to play for but pride and maybe a little spoiler role, but jeez, at least try to shut those f-gs up.

And, sportsfan882, can you possibly add any more negativitiy to your posts?  It's a f---ing game.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #534: September 28, 2006, 09:23:04 AM »
Quote from: Jayman77
First off, I didn't jump on the thread till about the ninth inning, and for some reason, I couldn't post replies on our laptop at home.  Every time I clicked the submit button, it would take me back to the login screen.  Anyone know what's up?

I've had that problem from time to time.  Since Chief did some work last weekend, my default "away" screen has gone away.  But it is odd that sometimes you try to post, and it asks you to log in again.

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #535: September 28, 2006, 09:51:10 AM »
Quote from: "Jayman77"

Second, it's embarrassing how much louder the Filthie fans were than the Nats fans.  Seeing that clusterf--k of Filthie rowdies on TV was despicable.  Yeah, the Nats are in last place and have nothing to play for but pride and maybe a little spoiler role, but jeez, at least try to shut those f-gs up...

I haven't had that problem since last year or the early spring.  If you completely close the Internet window you used, or completely log off the Internet entirely, it should allow you in.  If all else fails, reboot the computer.  It seems to be something in a cache or temporary folder that throws the site off, so getting out clears all that stuff.  That always worked 4 me.

At least we kept the Phillies fans there until after midnight.  They had a long drive home.  Rauch is now rested.  sportsfan is like the protaganist in the book, Damn Yankees; he desperately wants the team to win, and cares so much that he's totally disgusted when they lose a winnable game.

« Reply #536: September 28, 2006, 09:56:35 AM »
It is somewhat depressing when you lose to a team whose fans sometimes look like this: