Author Topic: #1 commercial that makes you want to smash your tv  (Read 103581 times)

Offline Potomac Cannons

I just want Ronnie Deutch to pronounce her name in a less obnoxious manner.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
D OI ch uh.

I just want Ronnie Deutch to pronounce her name in a less obnoxious manner.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
D OI ch uh.

Doesn't want us to confuse her with a bag of the same name.

Offline blue911

Doesn't want us to confuse her with a bag of the same name.

Pelosi?

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
The cartoon for Luvs Diapers or something.  Its where babies compete to who can poop the most and the diaper hold it.  The bigger the diaper wins! 

EWWWWW EWWWWW EWWWWWW

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
The cartoon for Luvs Diapers or something.  Its where babies compete to who can poop the most and the diaper hold it.  The bigger the diaper wins! 

EWWWWW EWWWWW EWWWWWW

They are really good diapers, however.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
I don't mind the balloon pierced and put in the diaper to see how much water it would hold.  But pushing out to get the biggest diaper is Gross!

Offline PANatsFan

I don't mind the balloon pierced and put in the diaper to see how much water it would hold.  But pushing out to get the biggest diaper is Gross!

When did it become ok to talk about erectile dysfunction or catheters or irritable bowels on TV?

Offline GburgNatsFan

When baby boomer sports fans started getting ED, needing catheters, and having irritable bowels.

When did it become ok to talk about erectile dysfunction or catheters or irritable bowels on TV?

Offline PANatsFan

When baby boomer sports fans started getting ED, needing catheters, and having irritable bowels.

Sportsfan has all of those?

Offline GburgNatsFan

You guys ain't baby boomers, friend. I'm among the youngest of the boomers at 51.
Sportsfan has all of those?

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!

Offline 1995hoo

Ash Wednesday isn't until March 9 this year, so you get a longer-than-usual period when you can eagerly anticipate the return of this jingle:  :lol:

Offline PANatsFan

Ash Wednesday isn't until March 9 this year, so you get a longer-than-usual period when you can eagerly anticipate the return of this jingle:  :lol:

Well, lee from tenacious d is in the commercials, so that's good enough for me.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
Ash Wednesday isn't until March 9 this year

Wow, I can drink until March 8th.

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!

That one is really disgusting. It was so disgusting that it took me a while to figure out WTF was going on. It's like an American Idol crapfest for babies. GROSS!!!!!

Offline PANatsFan

5 dollar footlongs. I had an unavoidable desire for Subway tonight because of it.

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
5.  5 dollah.  5 dollah foot looooongs.  Any any any any... 5.  5 dollah.   5 dolah foot loooongs.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
At least I do not need translation when they say "dollah."

In college, I won a month of free subs from Subway, a 6 pack of Mellow Yellow, the entire Blondie catalog, and tickets to the next Blondie concert when my team won the "Eat to the Beat" contest.  Two teams of 6 working on 6 foot subway subs.  We won by 5 ounces.  Never got the tickets because Blondie stopped touring.   

Offline PANatsFan

At least I do not need translation when they say "dollah."

In college, I won a month of free subs from Subway, a 6 pack of Mellow Yellow, the entire Blondie catalog, and tickets to the next Blondie concert when my team won the "Eat to the Beat" contest.  Two teams of 6 working on 6 foot subway subs.  We won by 5 ounces.  Never got the tickets because Blondie stopped touring.   

I started watching Videodrome. I forgot how gorgeous Debbie Harry used to be. Drugs are bad.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
I started watching Videodrome. I forgot how gorgeous Debbie Harry used to be. Drugs are bad.
So is age.  She was Madonna before Madonna.  When Debbie Harry took time off to take care of Chris Stein is when Madonna broke.

Offline GburgNatsFan

Drugs, age, and too much damn food.

Offline GburgNatsFan

She was way prettier than Madonna ever was, in my opinion.

So is age.  She was Madonna before Madonna.  When Debbie Harry took time off to take care of Chris Stein is when Madonna broke.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness

She still looked bangable in "Heavy".

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
She looked pretty fetching on stage in that Dr X shirt.  If I can find a picture I might post it, uh, elsewhere.