Author Topic: #1 commercial that makes you want to smash your tv  (Read 105515 times)

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
so you are saying that's where Spidernat has been this winter?  Listening to 106.7?

You will find him at table number 6 at the Good Guys  ....   front row of course.

As an aside, back in my radio days, I used to tell people you can tell who the average listener is for a station/program by the commercials you hear.

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
Wish I had known that, for I would have gotten a hotel room nearby and sat at table 7

You will find him at table number 6 at the Good Guys  ....   front row of course.

As an aside, back in my radio days, I used to tell people you can tell who the average listener is for a station/program by the commercials you hear.

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
The blonde in the Olay moisturizing cream commercial looks a little too trans to me.  :shock:

Offline Mathguy

What network/show are you seeing this commercial ?

The blonde in the Olay moisturizing cream commercial looks a little too trans to me.  :shock:

Offline Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
On the bright side, Steyer dropping out means Bloomberg can buy more slots

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
What network/show are you seeing this commercial ?

Got you interested, eh? :)  Mostly HGTV, CMT, CBS, AMC.

Offline Mathguy

HeHeHe - 2IPAs & I think it's funny that you see that characteristic.  So we would like to see the commercial 

Got you interested, eh? :)  Mostly HGTV, CMT, CBS, AMC.

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
HeHeHe - 2IPAs & I think it's funny that you see that characteristic.  So we would like to see the commercial 

What do you see when you look at Rachel Maddow (besides :spaz: )?  It's right in your face so how can you miss things like that?

Offline Mathguy

DCFan - you're goofy.  There are assertive ladies in many different populations, particularly in major metropolitan areas.  No trans characteristic there.

What do you see when you look at Rachel Maddow (besides :spaz: )?  It's right in your face so how can you miss things like that?

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
DCFan - you're goofy.  There are assertive ladies in many different populations, particularly in major metropolitan areas.  No trans characteristic there.

You call it assertive and I call it butch. But if that's the look she wants then since this is America she can dress any way she likes. This song always comes to mind;

Offline Mathguy

Just saw a great commercial for Redicare.  I had not heard of Redicare, but it's a cream for hemroids. The commercial shows nothing but people's rear ends - some of them I would have followed when I was single in my 20's.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Just saw a great commercial for Redicare.  I had not heard of Redicare, but it's a cream for hemroids. The commercial shows nothing but people's rear ends - some of them I would have followed when I was single in my 20's.

In other words, people that aren't bothered by 'roids yet.

Offline Natsinpwc

In other words, people that aren't bothered by 'roids yet.
Medicare for my Redicare.

Offline Natsinpwc

Does anyone else find the use of Cats in the Cradle in the Heineken commercial just bit weird?

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
Does anyone else find the use of Cats in the Cradle in the Heineken commercial just bit weird?

that may be the most depressing song ever written.

Offline Natsinpwc

that may be the most depressing song ever written.
Have a Heineken.

In addition to the song being depressing I always think of the depressing way he died.

Offline Mathguy

Heineken has given up on the quality of their beer and are trying to attract buyers from another angle - using a song that melts so many of us of how we wish we could have been

When this song was big, it was often on the radio while I was sharing life's joy with a pretty blonde while parked in the local park, waiting for the police to see the car parked in a no parking area.  Those police officers always were concerned of if we were safe while getting a good look at my girlfriend's legs.  They always asked her if she was safe, not caring about me at all.

Offline Natsinpwc

Heineken has given up on the quality of their beer and are trying to attract buyers from another angle - using a song that melts so many of us of how we wish we could have been
So the guy never paid attention to his kid but now he can make up for it by having a beer with him in the bar.  Nice. 

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
Wayne & Garth Uber Eats.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Wayne & Garth Uber Eats.
yes.

Limu Emu.

Offline bluestreak

• Global Moderator
For some reason I still love the Geico commercial with Tag Team. Scoop there it is!

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
For some reason I still love the Geico commercial with Tag Team. Scoop there it is!
that's good.  They are overdue for a good Gecko commercial.  It's been a while.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!

"Sprinkles!" love that one too :lol:

Offline Natsinpwc

Liked it he first 100 times I saw but that last 100 have not been as good. 

Online Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on