Author Topic: #1 commercial that makes you want to smash your tv  (Read 105216 times)

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
I am sorry but the squirrels causing the accident is a great ad. I can do without the pig and the caveman at the airport but the camel is my favorite, not to mention Davey's too.

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
the new AT&T ads are pretty good.

Offline nats2playoffs

I am sorry but the squirrels causing the accident is a great ad. I can do without the pig and the caveman at the airport but the camel is my favorite, not to mention Davey's too.

They're airing the old GEICO ads so you can vote for your favorite. You can also enter their contest for a chance to appear in a future GEICO ad.

Vote here: https://www.geico.com/bestof/

Offline imref

Pepsi's icing the kicker commercial.

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
"sunset heart hands!!"

Offline Natsinpwc

Is that supposed to be the late Karen Carpenter in the Dunkin Donuts commercial?  Isn’t that really weird to have someone who dies of anorexia eating a breakfast sandwich?

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
Is that supposed to be the late Karen Carpenter in the Dunkin Donuts commercial?  Isn’t that really weird to have someone who dies of anorexia eating a breakfast sandwich?

Creepy...isn't it?

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.

I disparaged that commercial but damn, I never thought of that angle.    That's ugly.

http://www.wnff.net/index.php?topic=20419.1175;msg=2026921

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
Creepy...isn't it?

Plus, I think she's a dude.

Offline mitlen

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
Plus, I think she's a dude.

Spider batsignal...  ;)

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
honestly, I've missed this commercial. 

BTW, in terms of breakfast sandwiches, the power breakfast sandwich is fantastic.  Veggie egg white omelet, turkey sausage, slice of american cheese (hey, you need some junk in fast  food), on a multi-grain, seeded thinner than an english muffin roll.  370 calories, 25  grams of protein.  Actually tastes good (must be the cheese).  I get this about 3 -4 times a week, either for breakfast or a light lunch.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
No Adams' apple  ....  :shrug:

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/IOEC/dunkin-go2s-no-better-two
I did not associate that with the Carpenters, but that seems to be everyone's go to comparison.  no way she looks like Karen Carpenter, especially the hair style.  That's not a Carpenter-style song.  I don't get the comparison.  Maybe the clothes and setting, but to me it seems like a generic romantic soft-rock take off.

Offline GburgNatsFan

Offline GburgNatsFan

No Adams' apple  ....  :shrug:

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/IOEC/dunkin-go2s-no-better-two

They CGI'd it out. It's good enough for Ray Liotta.

Offline imref

This might be the best commercial ever:

Offline Natsinpwc

"Yellow is secondary color Ken..."  They made me chuckle the first couple times but after watching a thousand times not so funny.

Offline Nick the Pig

My eyes !!!

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
I like the green color

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
"I'm a close talker..." "I'm an ice chewer..." how does Colgate take someone as charming as Luke Wilson has always seemed and make him SO ANNOYING!!!!! :evil:  I am swearing off Colgate for life!!!

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
The Limu Emu thing is way past its expiration date. Liberty Mutual needs another approach.

Offline JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
The Limu Emu thing is way past its expiration date. Liberty Mutual needs another approach.
I hope they have the good taste to pull it after the Cassowary attack.  Either that, or in the next one, the Emu goes bonkers and destroys the insured.  Then the dude can say "Flo will not cover attacks by flightless birds, but Liberty Mutual will."

Offline mitlen

Galaxy S10  ....  What you think of me now?

Offline GburgNatsFan

Galaxy S10  ....  What you think of me now?

Watchoo

Offline mitlen