Author Topic: #1 commercial that makes you want to smash your tv  (Read 105344 times)

Offline Panther Modern

• Hitting is not about muscle. It's simple physics.
People buy 60k trucks because they want people to think they need them for manly stuff, not because they actually need them

It's a scientific fact that men who drive lifted trucks or cars with loud mufflers, as well as speed through city streets, have small penises.

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
What reliable database is this conclusion based on ?

It's a scientific fact that men who drive lifted trucks or cars with loud mufflers, as well as speed through city streets, have small penises.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession

examination at mortuaries and hospitals after accidents.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
and women who drive these vehicles are all 5' 1" or shorter.

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.

Sometime it's better not to know.

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!
GMC truck/SUV commercial - omg dude man up!! what exactly is you wife going to haul in that black truck that she couldn't haul in the red SUV? You know what, probably nothing more than you will! You both need to shut the f up and buy sedans!!!!

His body under a load of mulch? Better disguise than a body in the trunk with a duvet.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
His body under a load of mulch? Better disguise than a body in the trunk with a duvet.

:spit: nice to see you back, Frau!

Offline Panther Modern

• Hitting is not about muscle. It's simple physics.

Harvard researchers are working on a paper to be published next year. I got a preview of it.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
GMC truck/SUV commercial - omg dude man up!! what exactly is you wife going to haul in that black truck that she couldn't haul in the red SUV? You know what, probably nothing more than you will! You both need to shut the f up and buy sedans!!!!
But she loves it.

Offline GburgNatsFan

Frau sighting everyone.

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!
:spit: nice to see you back, Frau!

Thanks, missed you guys!!

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Everyone remember this gem?

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
"How lowwwww can you gooooooo..."

Offline Copecwby20

Having recently came back to this area.... I've been dicked around on my paperwork and sent from base to base to get my systems access. While driving to Annapolis I heard the "Kars For Kids" ad on the radio for the first time in six years. It was all I could do to not drive my crap straight into a tree.

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
Everyone remember this gem?

Oh crap, I remember that all too well.  The "remote" line sent a shiver down my spine.

Offline mitlen

The guy in the Barcalounger doin' aerobics for Geico has taken over the top spot

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
The guy in the Barcalounger doin' aerobics for Geico has taken over the top spot
GEICO had been doing well for a while, but  this one is means the its easier than campaign has jumped the shark.

Offline GburgNatsFan

I thought it was funny the first few times. :shrug: No accounting for taste.

Offline GburgNatsFan

Having recently came back to this area.... I've been dicked around on my paperwork and sent from base to base to get my systems access. While driving to Annapolis I heard the "Kars For Kids" ad on the radio for the first time in six years. It was all I could do to not drive my crap straight into a tree.

Or, as my kids sing it... "1 877 I touch kids..."

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!

I did too, that lady's face in the background "and kick and kick" is priceless lol

Offline mitlen

It was the 5,674th  time that put me over the top.

I did too, that lady's face in the background "and kick and kick" is priceless lol

My eyes never got past the instructor but that voice  ..............  keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeriste.    :)

Offline 1995hoo

I cannot mute the TV quickly enough when that GEICO ad with the fitness class comes on. I will refrain from commenting further lest this post someday be used against me if I do.

Offline mitlen

Maybe the way the Steelers played has made me cranky (ier)  but I'm tired of the kid in the Verizon commercial and the hipster in the other Verizon commercial.   

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
Agree - and the Steelers have no effect on my distaste for those Fios commercials.  What gets me is Fios is making more commercials with that brat in them

Maybe the way the Steelers played has made me cranky (ier)  but I'm tired of the kid in the Verizon commercial and the hipster in the other Verizon commercial.   

Online Natsinpwc

The guy who played David Wallace in the office is in a commercial. With Mickelson as his caddy. Don’t ask me the sponsor.